Nuts in my other hobby

Anything and everything not related to anything else on this site.

Moderator: Modsquad

homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Nuts in my other hobby

Post by homie »

I absolutely love this Character, he is YT famous and keeps us all in stiches. The Mr. Bean of the metal detecting world he is going to blow himself to smothering's any day now :lol: The Brits have all the fun when we American's have nothing to dig dating back to Jesus or anything exciting like potential land mines or English bombs :lol: Even your UK junk turns out to be more exciting than anything in my years of digging around Chicago land. You don't know how good you have it over there when it comes to gold Saxon coins and artifacts.

Go get a beer, sit back and let this guy entertain you for 30 minutes, have a laugh! Maybe its not funny, ban me I don't care you brits are a hoot to me :lol:

homie
Prestige
Prestige

Re: Nuts in my other hobby

Post by homie »

Look at his piece of shit hand warmer ROFL :lol: :lol: :lol: Also the garret pro is crap but don't tell him that... I don't think he knows how entertaining he is!

WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

I have to say, this guy is kooky (<spelling?) I chuckled & enjoyed watching, esp. the second video.
Do I like what he's finding? No. But I love when he says "Get in!" And I laughed when he confesses to finding/taking the bicycle he rides. Too much :lol: and then all those silver and gold coins :lol: Haha...jackpot! uhhh, Not!
Thanks for sharing this YouTube character!
Someday when I get old ( :lol: ) I'm going metal detecting. But not where he is :D
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

offensive? dangerous? or both
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Analyze This?
Why ask? Okay, I'll play. Neither of the above.
I just had pure bliss with it :lol:
homie, come on now....Let's enjoy
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

WhiteNoise wrote:Analyze This?
Ok.. WN anytime you think you are ready for the MD community and you want the best gear on the market see me before you buy new. I'm always testing and changing up to the latest product releases and unloading good stuff to buy more. Here is a land lovers rig with very nice accessories for sale currently but you might want submersible gear where you live because all that beach is great with this gear but the real gold is off shore chest deep and you need Pulse Induction (PI) gear that can discriminate better in salt water. This is more lake Michigan fresh water hunting set up :lol:

WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Oh me, Oh my! I will pm you later ;)
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

homie wrote:
WhiteNoise wrote:Analyze This?
Ok.. WN anytime you think you are ready for the MD community and you want the best gear on the market see me before you buy new. I'm always testing and changing up to the latest product releases and unloading good stuff to buy more. Here is a land lovers rig with very nice accessories for sale currently but you might want submersible gear where you live because all that beach is great with this gear but the real gold is off shore chest deep and you need Pulse Induction (PI) gear that can discriminate better in salt water. This is more lake Michigan fresh water hunting set up :lol:

Homie

It's landlubber not land lover
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

oh course youyou :roll: so sophisticated