"Happy Birthday Peep!"

Anything and everything not related to anything else on this site.

Moderator: Modsquad

WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Re: "Happy Birthday PCX'er!"

Post by WhiteNoise »

Mad? A wee bit :D But, Nooo ... the yella lines should be ~~~ twisty ~~~
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

WhiteNoise wrote:Mad? A wee bit :D But, Nooo ... the yella lines should be ~~~ twisty ~~~

Have you seen the skins you can get for garage doors that are similar?
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Yes indeed I have. Such a clever idea. I would love to design and hang one, but it's not permitted in my neck of-da-hood. Bah!

A Vignette: Coming from the State of Florida, I drove a 78 mile stretch on Interstate 75 (through the Everglades) known as "Alligator Alley." This stretch lies between the west coast of Naples and east coast just West of Fort Lauderdale. You Don't want to breakdown on "that" Alley. I almost ran out of petrol going to Key West. Held my breath the last 20 miles. You've got to check your fuel before entering the Alley as only one station lies between beginning and end. And then you pray that they have fuel!

Anyway, where's this all going?.... as I drift from me Birthday thread to Alley? :D
Well, I thought some U.S. Southerner folk might be interested in a garage door skin such as this for their barn/workshop door. I also added an aerial view and map view of "the" Alley

and 2yous, you got more than you asked for :D So Typical, right? ;)

I really Do know how to go off the beaten path :geek:
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (38.48 KiB) Viewed 2674 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (61.08 KiB) Viewed 2674 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (204.94 KiB) Viewed 2674 times
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Alrighty, Back on Topic!

Hey New Yawker! It's yer Birthday! And, It's Memorial Day too! Fancy that! 8) Hope your weather is as nice as it is here on the Island. Things are finally warming up. Our scoots are raring to roll!

We All want to Wish You a Very :P "Happy Birthday RedRamen" :P Do whatever it is that makes "You" Happy and enjoy the Festivities!

Wait! Before you go off partying....I'm a bit curious about "Orange." I read in your profile that you like that color, "Any Orange" as a matter of fact. Yet, you have the name RedRamen. Why not OrangeRamen? Silly question from silly me. Then I googled that color and found our Birthday card to you, about you. Here's what it says:
image.jpg
image.jpg (199.58 KiB) Viewed 2667 times
Bet it's spot on! :P
(After thought....Did you paint your scoot Orange? That would look Amazing!!)
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

This the end of today and We have yet to say....

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY PKrellner!"

Here's wishing you Sunny Days, Great Rides, Great health and GREAT Beer!
image.jpg
image.jpg (155.46 KiB) Viewed 2640 times
Cheers! May You continue to Carve your way Skillfully through time :P
>Perhaps one day we'll see a piece of Your wooden artistry< That "wood" be nice ;)
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

>>> Three Celebrations <<<

:P "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" TO MEMBERS "The Mantis," "Sh3p," and "itcaptainslow!!" :P

From our forum(s) to Louisianna, to California and to the UK, we wish you All a Wonderful Day!

Now.....IF YOU GUYS could get it together, ya'll might be doing This :lol:
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (45.04 KiB) Viewed 2630 times
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

I know, I'm late but I will not wish ye a belated. No, no I won't. Tis only by an hour, (had to walk the pooch) :oops: Sorry. Let's make believe this didn't happen....okay?
Moving on then.....

Our wish meant for yesterday June 4, goes out to "scooter steve! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA PCX PEEP!"

So what did You do on yer Special Birthday Day? Goof Off? Did I guess right? Well good then!! Cheers to that! Were you treated to a lovely dinner, ... your favorite perhaps? Did they sing you a Happy Birthday and present you a cake? Well we have one too that we've prepared (sorry no candles)....but go on now, and make yer wish anyway :P We hope it comes true!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (109.94 KiB) Viewed 2625 times
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

:P "HAPPY BIRTHDAY Gingivitis!!" :P

We hope you had a Great Day full of love, laughter and Fun.
Here's a wee bit of fun from us,....on "Your Special Day!" (ahem, Of course if you received any scooter goodies that you had lined up on your wish list, we'd love to read about 'em and ah, maybe see 'em? Up to you of course, no pressure. No pressure at all) :D

Okay then....Curtain Up! Cheers!

WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Re: "Happy Birthday!"

Post by WhiteNoise »

Another Born Day Fellow Peeps!

:P We're Shouting Out to "kramnala58!" A "Very Happy Birthday" to You! :P

Don't know where you'll be hanging out this special day (could be Canada, U.S. or your homeland Thailand), no matter cause We're All here wishing You Good Health & Happiness this day forward.

Cheers to You 8) and take a ride on that Beautiful 2010 White PCX of Yours! :D
PCX Member kramnala58 Scoot.jpg
PCX Member kramnala58 Scoot.jpg (49.76 KiB) Viewed 2586 times
kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Re: "Happy Birthday!"

Post by kramnala58 »

WhiteNoise wrote:Another Born Day Fellow Peeps!
:P We're Shouting Out to "kramnala58!" A "Very Happy Birthday" to You! :P
Don't know where you'll be hanging out this special day (could be Canada, U.S. or your homeland Thailand), no matter cause We're All here wishing You Good Health & Happiness this day forward.
Cheers to You 8) and take a ride on that Beautiful 2010 White PCX of Yours! :D
Thanks WN - It was a great day here in Thailand, but looking forward to getting back to NY for a visit with the kids (and especially our grandson) in a few of weeks.
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Re: "Happy Birthday Forza Owner!"

Post by WhiteNoise »

Today we wish Forza member :P "Gnarg a Very Happy Birthday!".... Tallahassee Style :D

(Time Out) I just have to share my stupidity today. Why not!
I was looking for a connection to Tallahassee on the web an hour ago so I could put a little something together for you today. Okay, fine (so far). Then I got hung up on the song, "Tallahassee Bridge."
:? Hmm...that's Not the name of a song, is it? Nooo! :|
This > is the name of That song: "Ode To Billie Joe"

And, wait for it!.......the Bridge sung in the song is the Tallahatchie!.....In the state of Mississippi! Not Florida! you ninny you! (Meaning "me" is you in this scenario). Am I making matters worse?
What was I thinking? Wait!....Even funnier? You Gnarg, birthday fella might not even know this '67 folkish song. So why continue this charade?
"Oh, what a day I've had today," and on ye BIRTHDAY! :roll: :lol:

Shameful story now over. :oops:
Moving Along.....

Here we go! How's about this Gnarg? A beautiful photo done by photographer/videographer, Patrick Daly along with a website interview? Sounds more like it, heh? ENJOY YOUR DAY
http://megadeluxe.com/category/motorcycles
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (117.59 KiB) Viewed 2565 times
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Re: "Happy Birthday Forza Owner!"

Post by you you »

WhiteNoise wrote:Today we wish Forza member :P "Gnarg a Very Happy Birthday!".... Tallahassee Style :D

(Time Out) I just have to share my stupidity today. Why not!
I was looking for a connection to Tallahassee on the web an hour ago so I could put a little something together for you today. Okay, fine (so far). Then I got hung up on the song, "Tallahassee Bridge."
:? Hmm...that's Not the name of a song, is it? Nooo! :|
This > is the name of That song: "Ode To Billie Joe"

And, wait for it!.......the Bridge sung in the song is the Tallahatchie!.....In the state of Mississippi! Not Florida! you ninny you! (Meaning "me" is you in this scenario). Am I making matters worse?
What was I thinking? Wait!....Even funnier? You Gnarg, birthday fella might not even know this '67 folkish song. So why continue this charade?
"Oh, what a day I've had today," and on ye BIRTHDAY! :roll: :lol:

Shameful story now over. :oops:
Moving Along.....

Here we go! How's about this Gnarg? A beautiful photo done by photographer/videographer, Patrick Daly along with a website interview? Sounds more like it, heh? ENJOY YOUR DAY
http://megadeluxe.com/category/motorcycles
Lovely. For me the truimph engine is still one of the most beautiful ever. Years of reading Ogri
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Oh, it seems like such along time since we wished anyone a Happy :? Must be my doing, heh?
(I can scorn myself thank you :lol:)

Attention Ye Hooligan's, Let's give a Big Shout out to member FritzPinguin!
"A Very Happy Birthday To You Sir!"

What might you be doing this special day? Where have you been cruising, how's the scoot? Come back this way and fill us in :D

We tip our Lids to You, Cheers!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (176.81 KiB) Viewed 2466 times
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

WhiteNoise wrote:Big Shout out to members Mel46, koalaw, and tgbm13........

Happy "Do what You want today Day!" ;)

or this way: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dePMU8R131s
Holy Mackeral, Holy Cow! Holy Smokes! A full year has flown by for our 3 Birthday Peeps! How 'bout that! :D Well "you know" what I'm about to say..."Have a Helluva Day! All of yas!!"

(Sorry, I'm taking the easy way out by bumping last year's wishes for ya'll today. But I liked it! :lol:

One year older? So what! Celebrate it! Tell those folks that snicker remarks that yer still Riding and just as young as the day you learnt it! Then blow smoke in their faces...from your candles, of course. Blow them away! :lol: Kickass on Yer Birthdays! Parties On! :P 8) ENJOY!!
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

:P "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DREW!!" :P
Here's hoping yer day was everything You wanted it to be.
One filled with scooter related gifts :lol: that will set your scoot right for all yer (safe) travelling needs.

Cheers from Us! 8)
what-do-you-get.jpg
what-do-you-get.jpg (127.71 KiB) Viewed 2270 times
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

EXTRA, EXTRA Special Day Today Peeps!

It's New Years Eve and member Alock's Birthday!!

Alock, every single year you share and celebrate Your born day on New Years Eve. How has that felt? Did you ever feel cheated? I'm a twin, and when I was widdle :D I wanted the attention. As I got older, I was proud to share it. And you too now, I bet.

What a Great Day it is! Celebrated by so many! New Years Eve. Did you ever go into NYC to celebrate? Chaos, I know. But still, exhilarating fun.

Our Birthday wish
When you watch the ball drop this evening imagine the parties Just for You! All of it!
Believe you're special....You Are New Years Eve afterall :P

"HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Alock!"
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (123.44 KiB) Viewed 2158 times
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

WhiteNoise wrote:EXTRA, EXTRA Special Day Today Peeps!

It's New Years Eve and member Alock's Birthday!!

Alock, every single year you share and celebrate Your born day on New Years Eve. How has that felt? Did you ever feel cheated? I'm a twin, and when I was widdle :D I wanted the attention. As I got older, I was proud to share it. And you too now, I bet.

What a Great Day it is! Celebrated by so many! New Years Eve. Did you ever go into NYC to celebrate? Chaos, I know. But still, exhilarating fun.

Our Birthday wish
When you watch the ball drop this evening imagine the parties Just for You! All of it!
Believe you're special....You Are New Years Eve afterall :P

"HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Alock!"
That's how I imagine Homie. Only with a glock
kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Post by kramnala58 »

you you wrote:That's how I imagine Homie. Only with a glock
:lol: :lol: :lol:
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

What say you homie? 2yous gotcha pegged or no?
Close, but Wrong hat me thinks ;)
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Re: "Happy Birthday Peep!"

Post by WhiteNoise »

Somebody Wake me! Shake Me, Before it's Over!

Daham! I'm trying to beat the clock (no, not your new Birthday Gear clock homie)... but times ticking away and me Birthday Wishes are are now set to speed.
Just Look! It's nearing the Midnight Hour (great song btw) :D

Tick-itty tock, tick-itty tock...STOP THE CLOCK!!

I'm putting the pedal to the metal and the metal to the floor to Wish You a Very
"HAPPY, HAPPY 57th BIRTHDAY homie!" :P
We hope you enjoyed every minute of it in the company of loved ones (I said loved ones not opossum's, skunks, rats, snakes, rabbits and the like) :D

So Cheers Crazy Guy, it's great having you around. You bring Smiles and Laughter to a lot if us. Me for dang sure!

"Let the Good Times Roll 8) Rock n Ride 57!"

(I did it! I beat the clock! Was that a show? Hmm) :roll: