Had a pcx150, had a forza 300. Sold both. I R sad

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

happyscooter
Regular User
Regular User

Had a pcx150, had a forza 300. Sold both. I R sad

Post by happyscooter »

So i first had a 2012 pcx150, loved it. then bought a forza....kinda loved it. sold my old house i was living in for a nice profit and decided to slim down on my vehicles to make moving easier and add a nice topping of cash to my home sale proceeds so i decided to sell the pcx as it was the smaller of my two scoots and then i was just stuck with the forza.....its faster of course but it does ride like log wagon. Started to miss the fantastic shocks of the pcx even tho slower. So anyways sold the forza on a whim and am currently scooterless! so im saving up for a new 2018 pcx...

just wondering how many of you guys love the pcx over the forza.
Attachments
scoots.jpg
scoots.jpg (177.46 KiB) Viewed 656 times
Regular User
Regular User
Color: 15 Forza

Re: Had a pcx150, had a forza 300. Sold both. I R sad

Post by 87112 »

LOL, " water log". I test rode the Forza, a bit too big and heavy to be giddy fun unlike the little PCX. I would have kept my PCX except it was just a little too slow for freeways.
:geek:
easyrider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013
Color: blk

Post by easyrider »

I have both and think the Forza is a way better bike.More solid,not quite as nimble as the PCX..but way more stable ,faster,and better in the wind and hills.No comparison.Forza is a heavier smoother ride.my
opinion
raito
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2015
Color: matte silver

Post by raito »

Never had a Forza, but before I got my PCX I had a Kymco Xciting 300, which should be very similar to a Forza in terms of weight and size at least. The PCX is by far the better bike, the 300 was not even a good bike for me. It was a pain to ride. I don't get all the fuss about upgrading to higher cc bikes when I don't even ride my PCX at its full speed.. I am 5'6" and sub-50kg by the way.
ImageImageImage
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

Haven't had a 150, but had a 125 PCX then a 300 Forza.
The PCX was more fun but far less capable.
Was very disappointed with the very poor build quality of both and its almost certain I will never buy another Thai built Honda.
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
aguim
Regular User
Regular User
Year: Forza 300
Color: red/2014

Post by aguim »

I'd rather not take advice from this whiner (his own, crazy "advice", after all).

My own Forza works like a charm at near 15k, and I expect it to keep doing so for a VERY long
time. It has a few minor shortcomings I can live with - nothing is perfect in this world after all.
I've had about 30 bikes in the past, all reliable jap stuff, but this one will be a keeper.
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

I'm selling everything for the 2021 pcx/forza or whatever.