Forum Activity...

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Forum Activity...

Post by homie »

is UP!

Lots of topics and interesting conversation. Can't read them all, as it should be 8) Maybe cooler weather is forcing people off the road and onto the keyboard? Or has the 2015 PCX gathered some steam for American scooter buyers and our brothers are filling in rank at a rate not seen for a while?

You long time members will have the answer as to why the uptick in forum traffic... please explain.
kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Re: Forum Activity...

Post by kramnala58 »

My guesses are: 1) Weather changes in many of our locales are likely providing less riding time; 2) Increase in forum members. There are presently 1791 members. Since June of this year we have had approximately 350 more members join. That's an increase of just under 25% in just under 5 months and newer members tend to post more frequently.

When I joined 1½ years ago there was another PCX site but it has since close. Hondapcx.org has become the premier PCX site. Thanks for the great work Maddiedog (Dave), our moderator and site owner!!!!
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(
dasshreddar
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: forzaruckuspcx
Color: black

Post by dasshreddar »

I would say it dies off some during the winter, but with more "builds"... 8)
Urbanfreestyle
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2014 (UK)
Color: Black

Post by Urbanfreestyle »

YAY!!! i love coming on here to catch up, even if it's just to check up on stuff without posting...
Honda PCX 125 ESP (Black)
Power:11.7 hp @8500 rpm, Torque:12Nm @5000rpm
Mods: LED sidelights, Yoshimura Exhaust

DEAD: 2013 Piaggio Typhoon 4 stroke 125cc (Black)
Power:9.65 HP @8500 rpm, Torque:8.2Nm @7500 rpm
Mods: Malossi Red foam filter, Hex LED Sidelights, Xenon headlights, USB charging port
pcxpower
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2015
Color: White

Post by pcxpower »

kramnala58 wrote: When I joined 1½ years ago there was another PCX site but it has since close. Hondapcx.org has become the premier PCX site. Thanks for the great work Maddiedog (Dave), our moderator and site owner!!!!
Thanks to Maddiedog for his GREAT work with this forum!! There is also a PCX forum in Spain that I also visit, but this one is a "must" for a PCX owner, with lots of messages with lots of very interesting information and extremely helpful fellows ;)
2015 Honda PCX 125