The Honda PCX / Honda Forza Forums

Your predominant source of information for the 2011-2014 Honda PCX 125, Honda PCX ESP, and Honda PCX 150... Now featuring a Forza subforum!
It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: 2015 HONDA PCX 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:39 pm 
Offline
New Member
New Member

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:36 pm
Posts: 2
Location: Oroville, WA
Just found this today on the Honda website....

http://powersports.honda.com/2015/pcx.aspx

listed as the same price as the 2013....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2015 HONDA PCX 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:40 am 
Offline
Regular User
Regular User
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:18 pm
Posts: 139
Location: New Yawk
To quote the Rolling Stones..."You will be mine you will be mine you will be mine all mine!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2015 HONDA PCX 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:43 am 
Offline
Regular User
Regular User
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:18 pm
Posts: 139
Location: New Yawk
Yes. Me likey.


Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 206.77 KiB | Viewed 1479 times ]
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 124.19 KiB | Viewed 1479 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2015 HONDA PCX 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:18 am 
Offline
New Member
New Member

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:36 pm
Posts: 2
Location: Oroville, WA
Is the 2015 a hint that will be showing up late in 2014?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2015 HONDA PCX 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:29 am 
Offline
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:45 pm
Posts: 411
Location: Central NJ
I think Honda said July. I love the new dash, power outlet, and larger tank, but only in black or white? I'm more happy with my 2013 red color instead!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2015 HONDA PCX 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:47 am 
Offline
Regular User
Regular User
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:18 pm
Posts: 139
Location: New Yawk
The pcx red is cool. A lot nicer than the orangey Forza red. Too bad they don't offer the new pcx in red for those who dig red.

But I've been lusting for the white...so I'm happy.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2015 HONDA PCX 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:39 pm 
Offline
New Member
New Member

Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:29 pm
Posts: 2
Nice, looks pretty done well. especially the new gauges.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2015 HONDA PCX 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:35 pm 
Offline
Regular User
Regular User
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:39 am
Posts: 185
Location: Geneva, IL
It looks like that actually listen too their customers and improved on PCX. Kind of wish I had waited but I do love my red PCX.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2015 HONDA PCX 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:07 pm 
Offline
Regular User
Regular User
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:09 pm
Posts: 71
Location: Big "D" Dallas, Tejas
katschamne wrote:
It looks like that actually listen too their customers and improved on PCX. Kind of wish I had waited but I do love my red PCX.


If you had waited, you wouldn't have had that extra time using your PCX. One can go broke chasing technology.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2015 HONDA PCX 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:13 pm 
Offline
Regular User
Regular User
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:20 pm
Posts: 109
Location: Slidell, LA
katschamne wrote:
It looks like that actually listen too their customers and improved on PCX. Kind of wish I had waited but I do love my red PCX.


Ditto here. Hazard lights would be nice - was kind of bummed when I realized the 2013 didn't have them. Wonder if they'll offer an after-market kit?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2015 HONDA PCX 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:20 pm 
Offline
Regular User
Regular User
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:18 pm
Posts: 139
Location: New Yawk
katschamne wrote:
It looks like that actually listen too their customers and improved on PCX. Kind of wish I had waited but I do love my red PCX.


I sometimes feel that way about apple computers....wishing I had waited for the "next" update. But then I think about how productive I've been on my computer, and the disappointment fades. You can play the waiting game forever. It's all relative anyway, I've been envious of you & others this past year who've been tooling around on your PCXs!

And I STILL have to wait! They say July, but who knows. :-)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2015 HONDA PCX 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:30 am 
Offline
Regular User
Regular User
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:09 pm
Posts: 71
Location: Big "D" Dallas, Tejas
6ftMach1Girl wrote:

Ditto here. Hazard lights would be nice - was kind of bummed when I realized the 2013 didn't have them. Wonder if they'll offer an after-market kit?


Hazard lights can come in handy. I'm (still) looking into getting LED strobes for mine. That's a little overkill but I volunteer as moto marshal for charity bike rides and events and need to be as visible as possible.

Will install a two-way radio as well as the strobes but have to admit all that bodywork is a little daunting.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2015 HONDA PCX 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:46 pm 
Offline
Regular User
Regular User
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:20 pm
Posts: 109
Location: Slidell, LA
Bash On! wrote:
6ftMach1Girl wrote:

Ditto here. Hazard lights would be nice - was kind of bummed when I realized the 2013 didn't have them. Wonder if they'll offer an after-market kit?


Hazard lights can come in handy. I'm (still) looking into getting LED strobes for mine. That's a little overkill but I volunteer as moto marshal for charity bike rides and events and need to be as visible as possible.

Will install a two-way radio as well as the strobes but have to admit all that bodywork is a little daunting.


Bash - beautiful dog! Please post results when you get your strobes! I would like to do charity rides myself at some point.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2015 HONDA PCX 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:19 am 
Offline
Regular User
Regular User
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:39 am
Posts: 185
Location: Geneva, IL
Bash On! wrote:
If you had waited, you wouldn't have had that extra time using your PCX. One can go broke chasing technology.


HAHA! If I had waited I wouldn't have broken my shoulder and busted my knee last Sunday. Most of the time that I've had the PCX it has sat in a garage or in storage. In my current situation I'll be lucky if I get to ride the scooter again by June.

Although I really like the red. I'm not a fan of white vehicles so if I had waited it would've been the black PCX for me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2015 HONDA PCX 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:46 am 
Offline
Regular User
Regular User
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:18 pm
Posts: 139
Location: New Yawk
Well Kat, perhaps if you had waited....that same woman in the car that hit you on your 2013 PCX may have hit you while you were just walking down the street and hurt you even worse! Did ya ever think of that? Hey, Ya never know. So maybe its a good thing you didn't wait for the 2014 PCX. Just sayin. :-)

The black is nice too. Its a toss up...but I dig the white. I just think it shows the lines better. Plus the whole visibility thang. A black car? Definitely. A scooter? I'd rather be seen. ;-)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2015 HONDA PCX 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:43 am 
Offline
New Member
New Member

Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:25 am
Posts: 47
Vagabondman wrote:
Well Kat, perhaps if you had waited....that same woman in the car that hit you on your 2013 PCX may have hit you while you were just walking down the street and hurt you even worse! Did ya ever think of that? Hey, Ya never know. So maybe its a good thing you didn't wait for the 2014 PCX. Just sayin. :-)

The black is nice too. Its a toss up...but I dig the white. I just think it shows the lines better. Plus the whole visibility thang. A black car? Definitely. A scooter? I'd rather be seen. ;-)



My white gets dirty, really easily! Is the US white gonna be a gloss finish or matt like the Asian model. Having had the matt for a little while it seems to pick up dirt smudges more easily. And not so obvious when it's dirty.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2015 HONDA PCX 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:00 am 
Offline
Regular User
Regular User
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:18 pm
Posts: 139
Location: New Yawk
Looks like the gloss white to me. But so far, the images are pretty limited. Will have to wait until July I guess. But either way, white it is for moi. Just dig it in white. ;-)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2015 HONDA PCX 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:56 pm 
Offline
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:13 pm
Posts: 927
Location: Marietta, Ga USA
So I wonder how many of us have thought about retrofitting the daash and front panel?? Maybe the gas tank too??

_________________
Currently own:Two Red 2013 Honda PCX150s


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2015 HONDA PCX 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:27 pm 
Offline
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:45 pm
Posts: 411
Location: Central NJ
I would love the new dash! The larger tank would be nice, too. But I'm not touching either of them – not mechanically inclined enough. I already added a nice little analog clock, and a spare portable fuel tank which will get me another 30-40 miles past the reserve if needed.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2015 HONDA PCX 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:56 am 
Offline
Regular User
Regular User

Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:43 pm
Posts: 286
Location: London, England
dustin91 wrote:
I would love the new dash! The larger tank would be nice, too. But I'm not touching either of them – not mechanically inclined enough. I already added a nice little analog clock, and a spare portable fuel tank which will get me another 30-40 miles past the reserve if needed.
< one good thing about all the knowledge of the older models in terms of do-it-yourself. I'm a little worried, with no service manual, how to remove panels and adjust valves on the new model.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Like what you see here? Buy the admin a beer! Donate at the link below:

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!