Slide show of my country road commute NY USA

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

sendler2112
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013 PCX150

Slide show of my country road commute NY USA

Post by sendler2112 »

Here is a video slide show of my 75 mile round trip, country road commute in the farm country of central New York state USA 13066.

SECoda
Honda Forza 300 &
Honda Forza 300 &

Re: Slide show of my country road commute NY USA

Post by SECoda »

Very nice. I am in the foot hills of the Ozarks with heavy woods and hills and would like to the same. Please describe your equipment and technique. TIA
sendler2112
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013 PCX150

Post by sendler2112 »

I decided to buy the Sony action cam since it has an available wireless remote that I can strap on the handlebar to trigger the shutter release whenever I see the shot that I want. Helmet mounts come with it. And it has an aero form factor unlike the gopro. A video would be too long for people to sit and watch but there are 120 photos in that video and you can just skip or pause through it to look at them as quickly or slowly as you like. The resolution on youtube isn't great for full screen viewing but the photos I bring home in the raw format are pretty good even if the fixed focus is too short. I may take the lens loose to lengthen it out past 10 feet -infinity. It is now first focused at 1 foot.
William T
Year: Model 2013
Color: Red 150

Post by William T »

Thanks, I enjoyed these pictures. I would like to see more from other members. Especially those in other states and countries. This would be fun, I don't know if I would have the expertise to do it myself but I do enjoy this.