Carrying grocery bags?

Cosmetic accessories, comfort accessories, windshields, luggage racks, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

waspmike
Regular User
Regular User

Re: Carrying grocery bags?

Post by waspmike »

Here ya go. It's a buggy shopping bag hook.

Put the velcro loop around the centre of the handle bar?

Worried about scratching the paint? Wrap something around the mountain climbing thingy.

Think you might meet the Kray twins on the way home, here is the villains shopping bag hook. :lol:

homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Post by homie »

Some states like California, Michigan, Illinois, and Vermont prohibit the possession, sale, or use of brass knuckles, in addition to devices that look like brass knuckles (e.g., plastic knuckles). Even if you use them in self defense in states that don't have ordinances or laws you still get sued to the hilt in civil court. These things are more trouble than a gun. Someday they will ban our armored gloves.
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Post by Mel46 »

If you absolutely have to have a hook, you could put one of those removable ones on, but where would you put the groceries themselves? There is hardly enough room for your feet on a PCX. I have a tunnel bag, but it couldn't hold much...maybe a plastic bag or two. With no floor to speak of, a PCX was not meant for grocery carrying unless you put them behind you. I did modify a milk crate to fit behind me where the tailbox went. I don't think it held much more than the tailbox itself.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers
waspmike
Regular User
Regular User

Post by waspmike »

homie wrote:Some states like California, Michigan, Illinois, and Vermont prohibit the possession, sale, or use of brass knuckles, in addition to devices that look like brass knuckles (e.g., plastic knuckles). Even if you use them in self defense in states that don't have ordinances or laws you still get sued to the hilt in civil court. These things are more trouble than a gun. Someday they will ban our armored gloves.
Met an Italian guy from London when I lived in Brazil. He had what can best be described as a Joker type scar on one side of his face. He told me the best discrete weapon is a hammer you recently bought from a hardware shop, complete with receipt, held by the handle inside the same plastic bag in which they sold it to you. If you get questioned. I just bought the hammer, officer! :lol: Oh and ask for two bags ;)
kjmillig
Year: 2013
Color: Red

Post by kjmillig »

So it looks like we'll be going with a top case and the Givi saddle bags. Anything that won't fit in that will easily go into the Jeep.
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

waspmike wrote:
homie wrote:Some states like California, Michigan, Illinois, and Vermont prohibit the possession, sale, or use of brass knuckles, in addition to devices that look like brass knuckles (e.g., plastic knuckles). Even if you use them in self defense in states that don't have ordinances or laws you still get sued to the hilt in civil court. These things are more trouble than a gun. Someday they will ban our armored gloves.
Met an Italian guy from London when I lived in Brazil. He had what can best be described as a Joker type scar on one side of his face. He told me the best discrete weapon is a hammer you recently bought from a hardware shop, complete with receipt, held by the handle inside the same plastic bag in which they sold it to you. If you get questioned. I just bought the hammer, officer! :lol: Oh and ask for two bags ;)

Won't the receipt be dated?
waspmike
Regular User
Regular User

Post by waspmike »

^ Of course that is the key you have to buy it just before you need to teach someone a lesson :o Anyway that's what he told me. Nice guy I used to sit with him in his restaurant in Brazil. Claims people like Elton John used to go to his London restaurant which was the first to make/serve penis shaped pasta. Yes you heard correctly.

Now it is everywhere.
JohnL
Ozzie Old Fart
Ozzie Old Fart
Year: 2015
Color: Dark Red

Post by JohnL »

That could become addictive :lol: :lol: :lol:
waspmike
Regular User
Regular User