leo vince corsa

Drivetrain upgrades, engine upgrades, or any other mods to gain speed or acceleration.

Moderator: Modsquad

mikelx5
Regular User
Regular User

leo vince corsa

Post by mikelx5 »

this is the easiest for me to get and i want to be heard but how loud is it really? are we talking straight pipe loud or lowerend crotch rocket loud. i like the sportbike look of it and the price is not a killer like my beloved yoshi would be.
DISOBEDIENCE CREW
NSX 3.0

Re: leo vince corsa

Post by NSX 3.0 »

I'm also looking at a aftermarket exhaust listened to a bunch on youtube and still think Yoshimura has the best sound to it. This might be the one your looking at.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMgnnEKTpbI
Scompton1

Post by Scompton1 »

I put the LV Cobra SS on just this past weekend. It is loud, definitely have to use the silencer and it is still loud. The Corsa is rated just below the Cobra for DBs so it should be slightly lower in noise levels. I love the way the Cobra sounds, it is deep and loud, not high pitched. People will hear you going buy. You can control the throttle in the neighborhoods to avoid complaints. IMO it is a great pipe for the PCX. I got it from a dealer in the states for 200 dollars, alot of pipes were between 400 and 600, so I am definitely satisfied.

If you go with LV, check out this site: They are distributers for LV stateside.

http://www.leovinceusa.com/
Mgalutia88
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013 PCX 150
Color: Red

Post by Mgalutia88 »

How is the power gain in the upper rpms? Above variator lockup? I'm looking for something that will give a noticeable increase between 8000-9600 rpm
mikelx5
Regular User
Regular User

Post by mikelx5 »

so apparently we cant get the cobra for a 150
DISOBEDIENCE CREW
Mgalutia88
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013 PCX 150
Color: Red

Post by Mgalutia88 »

We can, you just have to call leo Vince USA. I've called before and inquired. Both the cobra and corsa are available.
Scompton1

Post by Scompton1 »

The power gain answer: It feels stronger throughout the acceleration range but I lost a little top end speed, approx 5 KPH less after install. I am still working with the CVT to get the right balance to improve that, but it sounds so much better and I have no regrets. Stronger low and mid range but a little loss on top speed is the way I would have to summarize it right now. The Cobra looks really nice on the PCX as well. The dealer talked me out of the Corsa as it was mostly the same specs as the stock pipe on the PCX which would definitely not give you any performance gains, just change the appearance. I wanted both so I went with the Cobra. But like everyone has said on here, LV is really loud pipes, if around neighbors that like to complain, might not go with this option.

Hope this helps.
2013 PCX 150 White w/Upgrades:
1-NCY Super Transmission Kit w/Dr. Pulley Sliders 16g
2-LeoVince Cobra SS Exhaust
3-Wiruswin Caliper Type Air Intake/Crankcase Breather tube/pipe
4-SP Takegawa Cont FI 2
5-EFX Xline V1 Pro LED kit with 4 addtl 7" strips
6-HDBright HS 5 HID Conversion and LED T10 Wedge running lights
7-Seat Back rest, NCY Orange Aluminum Brake levers.
8-Chrome: floor boards, mirrors, CVT cover, speed sensor, radiator cover
9-WIRUSWIN Tail MOD Kit
10- KITACO Dash.