Dyno boost performance chip

Drivetrain upgrades, engine upgrades, or any other mods to gain speed or acceleration.

Moderator: Modsquad

gia
Year: 2013
Color: white

Dyno boost performance chip

Post by gia »

PCX170 2013
iceman
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2014 125 (LED)
Color: White

Re: Dyno boost performance chip

Post by iceman »

Performance may be improved in terms of acceleration and top speed, but the info says it tricks the ECU by pumping in more fuel - greater acceleration, etc, but also states greater fuel economy in the same paragraph - can't all be true.
Urbanfreestyle
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2014 (UK)
Color: Black

Post by Urbanfreestyle »

This is more than likely a variable resistor with a box and some wires for good measure. NO WAY would i pay that much for it! it goes along the same lines as electronic superchargers and magnets on your fuel lines.
Honda PCX 125 ESP (Black)
Power:11.7 hp @8500 rpm, Torque:12Nm @5000rpm
Mods: LED sidelights, Yoshimura Exhaust

DEAD: 2013 Piaggio Typhoon 4 stroke 125cc (Black)
Power:9.65 HP @8500 rpm, Torque:8.2Nm @7500 rpm
Mods: Malossi Red foam filter, Hex LED Sidelights, Xenon headlights, USB charging port
nribeiro
Regular User
Regular User

Post by nribeiro »

Strange thing is I don't see an IAT sensor in PCX...
Anyone knows?

In my car it's before the TBI but in PCX does not seem to have that sensor before the TBI.
sendler2112
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013 PCX150

Post by sendler2112 »

The Honda fuel injection system for all of the sub 300cc bikes is very compact. Honda made a big deal out of this concept when it was proposed back in 2000. They looked around and still saw stinky carbureted bikes everywhere and wanted to bring fuel injection with a narrow band O2 sensor to the masses in Asia and India. The IntakeAirTemp, ThrottlePositionSensor, and ManifoldAbsolutePressure sensors are all surface mounted onto the main board at the throttle plate to make it as compact and inexpensive as possible.
I wouldn't buy that ebay thing. If you don't make a major mod you won't gain anything with even a good fuel controller like the Bazzaz. If you add displacement and change cams, you won't gain much without one.
http://www.bazzaz.net/index.php/honda/pcx150-12-15
http://www.bazzaz.net/index.php/fuel-co ... elf-mapper