PCX Adventure Riders Thailand videos thread

Pictures of your scooter, ride reports, and day trips.

Moderator: Modsquad

Black Bandit
Regular User
Regular User

PCX Adventure Riders Thailand videos thread

Post by Black Bandit »

Here is gonna be my dedicated thread to all my videos and hopefully some photos too from my silly little adventures down here in good ole sunny Thailand. Please feel free to drop any comments you want. Have fun!

P.S. Please let me know if you can view the videos as some videos are blocked in certain countries, I don't know why. Must be because of the music. Cheers!

TC3
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Re: PCX Adventure Riders Thailand videos thread

Post by TC3 »

Wont play for me Tone. I will have a look at it on FB
Black Bandit
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Black Bandit »

aaw that sucks. I don't know how to get the rights to the added music file in the videos. Next time I'm adding instrumentals hahaha!
Black Bandit
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Black Bandit »

This one should work for sure because there is no music added.

Black Bandit
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Black Bandit »

high speeding up the mountain roads.
Black Bandit
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Black Bandit »

WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Putting all in one spot is a great idea Tony, otherwise I'll lose track of your posts with Dan in the wilderness ;) Is there quicksand anywhere (beach is Not included) :lol: It's a good thing you guys video your rides, one never knows...so be careful "Adventure Riders!" Steady, steady....eyes wide open and mouth closed (how Big are the bugs there anyway? o_O
Oh almost forgot, the music is Great too! Cheers
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
Black Bandit
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Black Bandit »

Fortunately we're not in Arabia. No quicksand here, just a shit load of ants everywhere you go. ants ants and more ants! Them mosquitos get quite big here. Especially in the deep forests. Malaria starting to pick up again slowly now so we gotta be careful. Unfortunately I do all the videoing and experimenting whilst the others just RIDE. I'm into film making. Good combination dont you think? Cross country PCXing and film making.
OriginalRocket
Regular User
Regular User

Post by OriginalRocket »

Thanks for the vids and photos. Enjoying the nice weather! It's -18C here in Chicago, Illinois. Can't wait to get back to riding, just living the experience through people in the southern hemisphere, and equatorial regions!
maddiedog
Benevolent Overlord
Benevolent Overlord
Year: 2011
Color: White

Post by maddiedog »

I went riding my dirt bike yesterday, there's a lot of ants here too. I had my KTM leaning against a tree by an outhouse at the trailhead and was hosing it down to clean it off before loading it to go home when I felt something on my leg... I looked down, and my right foot was in an anthill, my right leg covered in ants. Luckily I was using the hose and was able to spray all of them off -- that would have HURT if I hadn't. :lol:
Currently ride: 2011 Honda PCX 125 - Upgraded windshield and seat, keeping this one mostly stock
Previously rides: 2005 V-Strom DL650, 1974 Vespa Ciao, 2011 Honda PCX 170 (tons of mods - takegawa 170cc big bore kit, gears, etc), 1996 Honda Nighthawk 250, 1987 Honda Spree, 2000 KTM 125SX, 2003 Honda Silverwing, 2007 Genuine Buddy 125, 1998 Honda PC800, 2008 Buddy 125 (white), 2008 Buddy 125 (red), 2001 Honda Reflex, 1987 Honda Elite, 1988 Honda Spree, 2007 Yamaha Vino, 2007 Honda Metro, 2x 125cc pure-chinesium dirt bikes
Black Bandit
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Black Bandit »

ouch :?

anyways last weekends ride by myself. Sorry about the quality this time. I used my Smart Phone. A Samsung Galaxy S2 model strapped to my helmet.