The Fuell... electric Buell launch

The other 2-wheeled contraptions you ride.

Moderator: Modsquad

homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Re: The Fuell... electric Buell launch

Post by homie »

you you wrote:I thought the Florida house was to escape to the warmth and that you were keeping both houses?
Well youyou we have a new governor here in Chicagoland and lately its his plan to steal from the upper class to prop up the states corruption and debt. So I've decided to give Illinois the bird, leave and build a second new property closer to the coast within driving distance of the first since this economy is raging. This way the crazies can't bleed me dry, raid my retirement funds or crash the stock market and hurt me much. Also I'd like a coastal home but would feel better if I had a place to run inland when something wicked this way blows in off the beach. I'm buying good insurance and keeping a backup plan. Construction on a second Florida home starts in 24 months and will be completed sometime during Trumps second term.

Katy bar the door, these are the best of times right now. I hope young Americans are taking note on how this country can rock under the proper management. Take risk now, get the best job you can, there are plenty of them. Oh and pay off that ridiculous student loan ASAP :D