Bike Bling!

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

CaptnJim
Regular User
Regular User

Bike Bling!

Post by CaptnJim »

We are delighted with our his & hers PCX 150s, but they are lacking one piece of instrumentation... no, not the GPS or satellite radio... there's no clock. I ordered a couple clocks made for motorcycles...

That's it on the center section of the handlebar. Seiko workings, made to fit on a motorcycle or scooter (or your bicycle). The clocks came from a place called Clocks4Bikes. That IS their business. When I called to order them, I spoke with Linda (husband and wife team) - she was an absolute delight, and assured me that the clock would be a perfect fit on our PCX handlebars. I ordered on Tuesday, and received them this afternoon (Friday). The clocks come with an allen wrench and a spare watch battery. Great service, a quality product, and a very nice hand-written notecard from Linda. Big companies could learn from these folks!

Here's a link to their website, if you'd like to check them out...

http://www.clocks4bikes.com/

No, I'm not affiliated with them in any way - just a happy customer who appreciates a quality product, quick delivery, and a personal touch from fellow bike folks.

Captain Jim
His & Hers Honda PCX 150s
Slickvic
Regular User
Regular User

Re: Bike Bling!

Post by Slickvic »

Thanx cap'n. That is exactly what I am looking for. Nice OEM design.
One question; what size handlebars do we have?
Previous - 1986 Honda Elite 250, 2007 Ninja 500r, 2013 Honda PCX-150
Current - 2015 Honda CBR650F :o
CaptnJim
Regular User
Regular User

Post by CaptnJim »

Slickvic wrote:Thanx cap'n. That is exactly what I am looking for. Nice OEM design.
One question; what size handlebars do we have?
7/8"

I was concerned that there might not be enough room under the bar for the set screw, but it goes on slick, SlickVic! (Did that sound like a Dr. Seuss rhyme to anyone else?? ;) )

It looks good; fits perfect. The two clocks even came in synchronized! :lol:

Clocks4Bikes does have two different lines of clocks: the ones on their website, and the ones on eBay. I asked what the difference is, and it is in the workings and logo. I went for the less expensive clocks, but they do have their 10 Anniversary Sale going on right now.

I had a friend ask what I needed a clock for (since we're retired and I rarely wear a watch)... I need to know when to pull off the road and have lunch! 8)

Best wishes,
Captain Jim
His & Hers Honda PCX 150s
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

CaptnJim wrote:We are delighted with our his & hers PCX 150s, but they are lacking one piece of instrumentation... no, not the GPS or satellite radio... there's no clock. I ordered a couple clocks made for motorcycles...

That's it on the center section of the handlebar. Seiko workings, made to fit on a motorcycle or scooter (or your bicycle). The clocks came from a place called Clocks4Bikes. That IS their business. When I called to order them, I spoke with Linda (husband and wife team) - she was an absolute delight, and assured me that the clock would be a perfect fit on our PCX handlebars. I ordered on Tuesday, and received them this afternoon (Friday). The clocks come with an allen wrench and a spare watch battery. Great service, a quality product, and a very nice hand-written notecard from Linda. Big companies could learn from these folks!

Here's a link to their website, if you'd like to check them out...

http://www.clocks4bikes.com/

No, I'm not affiliated with them in any way - just a happy customer who appreciates a quality product, quick delivery, and a personal touch from fellow bike folks.

Captain Jim
I ordered the same clock but with a white face. Same experience as you with the company too. A very pleasant experience
Alibally
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2019
Color: Black

Bike Bling!

Post by Alibally »

Ditto. Quality product .
figurehead71
Regular User
Regular User

Post by figurehead71 »

My parents ordered me one as a christmas present last year, I had the black face one ordered from their website thought it would look good with my own red PCX.

This company has been listed on here before and consistently praised.

The Seiko ones I believe are older stocks and listed cheaper on Ebay so there is a difference in the dials between the two.