You're a biker? Questions, questions

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

katschamne
Regular User
Regular User

Re: You're a biker? Questions, questions

Post by katschamne »

No, I wasn't there. I was at home waiting for him when he called and told me what happen.
Taz
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Taz »

A BMW biker at work was parking his bike at home when the neighbours cat darted under his bike causing him to topple over. Result 1000cc on his ankle = broken ankle! And damaged pride!
Taz
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Taz »

This clickable map has global roadkills data. Its risky riding in Dominican Republic.

http://roadskillmap.com/
katschamne
Regular User
Regular User

Post by katschamne »

Taz I feel for the BMW rider. Heck I didn't have to have 1000cc on top of me to break my foot just a Honda Rebel 250cc. That's what I get for laughing at my husband. Karma is a real witch. I'm thinking about getting a toy stuffed possum and putting it on his bike while it's in the garage, because I know that I'll never live it down that I forgot to put the kickstand down.
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Long weekend (3 day) now coming to a close :(
Some folk never cease to amaze me.
Here we go.....geez Same neighbor: "That's automatic.....Really?" (facial expression, 8) ) followed by: "Give me that thing, I'll show ya how to ride it!" (grabs bar, leg lifted over seat and arse parked, one foot up and one down, hands on grips). ME: :x :x = "Get Off!!" I get the Dumb look back & "Why?"
"Why? You have No experience, no license, You recently crashed your bicycle going over a freakin' speed bump,.... and Hel-lo! how about it's My bike! Nuff said! Off!"
Any of This sound familiar to you?

Oh hey you you, you asked: what's a biker? :roll: um, umm.....a motorcyclist? Thank ya Siri! :D
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
CaptnJim
Regular User
Regular User

Post by CaptnJim »

WhiteNoise wrote:Long weekend (3 day) now coming to a close :(
Here we go.....geez Same neighbor: "That's automatic.....Really?" (facial expression, 8) ) followed by: "Give me that thing, I'll show ya how to ride it!" (grabs bar, leg lifted over seat and arse parked, one foot up and one down, hands on grips). ME: :x :x = "Get Off!!" I get the Dumb look back & "Why?"
"Why? You have No experience, no license, You recently crashed your bicycle going over a freakin' speed bump,.... and Hel-lo! how about it's My bike! Nuff said! Off!"

Oh hey you you, you asked: what's a biker? :roll: um, umm.....a motorcyclist? Thank ya Siri! :D
See? There's your problem. Next time someone gets on your bike without permission, hit 'em square in the face. Hard enough to knock 'em off the bike without toppling the bike. That's the difference between a biker and a motorcyclist.

Your property, you should not have to explain why someone should not climb on it. Don't introduce this guy to your wife. :lol:

You're welcome.
His & Hers Honda PCX 150s
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

CaptnJim wrote:

See? There's your problem. Next time someone gets on your bike without permission, hit 'em square in the face. Hard enough to knock 'em off the bike without toppling the bike. That's the difference between a biker and a motorcyclist.

Your property, you should not have to explain why someone should not climb on it. Don't introduce this guy to your wife. :lol:

You're welcome.
For once I'm with captain Jim
CaptnJim
Regular User
Regular User

Post by CaptnJim »

For once??? It seems we have similar good taste in scooters, too. 8)
His & Hers Honda PCX 150s
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Cheers Captn, I will remember that and your tip too (o:
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

Never ever punch someone in the face, it hurts.
Instead, use a big stick, club, length of pipe etc.
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

CaptnJim wrote:For once??? It seems we have similar good taste in scooters, too. 8)

Ok twice. :D
ScooterKim
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by ScooterKim »

you see where White Noise is from... NY... not just any NY... he's from Long Island (Lon_G_Island... gotta pronounce the G in there!). and his Neighbor is from LonG Island too. There's a lot of entitlement there and apparently his neighbor has the whole neighborhood's share of it! No offense, White Noise. I have family and friends there.
dasshreddar
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: forzaruckuspcx
Color: black

Post by dasshreddar »

Correction Scooterkim, Whitenoise is a she o_O :oops: ... Girl bikers :lol:
ScooterKim
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by ScooterKim »

Darn! too much time has elapsed to edit my post!!
chucktuna
I'm up to 12 or 13 now...
I'm up to 12 or 13 now...
Year: 2013
Color: Black

Post by chucktuna »

Whitenoise's story reminds me of another that happened to our St Louis scooter club's founder that she recounted for us.
She was out by herself on her 250 Bet and win (I think) and just stopped to watch the flood waters this past spring along one of our little creeks here.

A friendly local walks up and starts chatting about the bike when he decides to grab the throttle to hear it rev up!
If she hadn't had been quick to react and grab the brake, It could have been ugly.
The numbnut assumed it was is neutral, or whatever. But the nerve of some people.
Too many scoots..... 12 or so I think .