Convincing my mom

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

CaptnJim
Regular User
Regular User

Re: Convincing my mom

Post by CaptnJim »

I think there needs to be a bit of clarification...

This is not meant as discounting Mel46's information, BUT (and this is important, so take this in)... chicks dig the scoots. If you find a girl who does NOT like dating on two wheels, she is NOT the girl for you. You want a girl with a spirit of adventure, a girl who finds you AND your ride exciting.

I think the Blonde who is my wife dated me when we were teenagers just to piss off her parents! I was the trifecta of what parents don't want to see show up at the door: I had long hair, played in a band, and rode a motorcycle. I taught that pretty blonde how to ride a motorcycle on my 650 Triumph Bonneville (it had to be love). 44 years later, we are still riding and having exciting times. I still sing and play guitar for her... the hair is shorter and thinner these days, though. :lol:

Trust me, this is ALMOST as important as taking the MSF course. ;)

Best wishes,
Captain Jim
His & Hers Honda PCX 150s
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

I'm slowly losing the will to live...
CaptnJim
Regular User
Regular User

Post by CaptnJim »

you you wrote:I'm slowly losing the will to live...
We will be there for you, if you need someone to pull the plug.

8)
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

CaptnJim wrote:

8)

I'm not in the bath
CaptnJim
Regular User
Regular User

Post by CaptnJim »

you you wrote:
CaptnJim wrote:

8)

I'm not in the bath
We can tell.
Hyadum

Post by Hyadum »

CaptnJim wrote:I think there needs to be a bit of clarification...

This is not meant as discounting Mel46's information, BUT (and this is important, so take this in)... chicks dig the scoots. If you find a girl who does NOT like dating on two wheels, she is NOT the girl for you. You want a girl with a spirit of adventure, a girl who finds you AND your ride exciting.

I think the Blonde who is my wife dated me when we were teenagers just to piss off her parents! I was the trifecta of what parents don't want to see show up at the door: I had long hair, played in a band, and rode a motorcycle. I taught that pretty blonde how to ride a motorcycle on my 650 Triumph Bonneville (it had to be love). 44 years later, we are still riding and having exciting times. I still sing and play guitar for her... the hair is shorter and thinner these days, though. :lol:

Best wishes,
Captain Jim
This +1
Imagination is more important than knowledge...
Albert Einstein
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

Hyadum wrote:

Best wishes,
Captain Jim
This +1
Let it die
CaptnJim
Regular User
Regular User

Post by CaptnJim »

you you wrote:
Hyadum wrote:

Best wishes,
Captain Jim
This +1
Let it die
Let it live!

Of course, it would die if you didn't respond. :lol: It isn't all about you, you you. ;)