Lips sealed

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Lips sealed

Post by WhiteNoise »

:( Forum was down last night, maintenance schedule. I missed not chatting, even in that wee bit of time. Did ya'll notice that too?
Your spell is working Dave....I am addicted! Ain't it sweet though? :P 8) :P Having fun again! Weeee!
(Oops, is this an "off topic?" Ahh, I don't think so. It's "generally" about the Forum(s)in General ;)
Last edited by WhiteNoise on Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
~Cheap_Ride~
Regular User
Regular User

Re: Lips sealed

Post by ~Cheap_Ride~ »

I was going to try to post pics after all my stuff came in from Bikerz and PowerbyPCX but after golfing 18 holes and going out for birthday supper I was tired and didnt try logging in. :?
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

I had a pic to post too from yesterday's ride. I'll get it up later. Sad not being connected....but We Are Back (o;
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
Taz
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Taz »

Don't think it was down for long. I had one failed login. I like checking in my lunch break at work as well as checking the weather site to see what my commute home may be like as its rainy and windy month here.
kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Post by kramnala58 »

One advantage with living on the other side of world than many of you .... I was asleep while it was down ;)
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(