Our New PCXs

Pictures of your scooter, ride reports, and day trips.

Moderator: Modsquad

Stejay
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Re: Our New PCXs

Post by Stejay »

I have to agree with your choice of white. I put a deposit on a white one a month ago and I won't receive it until the end of this month. I could have ridden out on a red or black one and although the red one was nice I knew that I would have always looked at it and wished it was white.

I "settled' for my gold (Officially called shoreline mist) Honda Civic Hybrid and have always slightly regretted it.

Mean while I wait with anticipation.

I have already bought a Givi Windscreen (the 322 / middle size one in smoke) because of this forum and I'm waiting for the white backlit clock to arrive from clocks4bikes. I will also add white reflective rim tape. Someone else on this forum has this nice design (long, short, short short, long ETC) and it looks fantastic.

As I'm returning to riding after 25 years I want to make sure I'm well seen and safely protected (as you can be) on the road from the very get go. I have even booked in a safety refresher course.

I‘ve got some gear but I still have to get a new modular helmet to replace my old 3/4. I’ve pretty much decided on a Nolan N104 (white or yellow with graphics) with a Sena SMH5 Bluetooth. I’m going to San Francisco next month so I hope to pick them up there as they are almost ½ the NZ cost!
strkngfang
Regular User
Regular User

Post by strkngfang »

Since we were buying my wife a new 150, our dealer sold me the just acquired new 2011 for 2900. He knew I loved the white so it was an easy sell for both of us :)
Dan
2015 Honda Forza- red
Stejay
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Stejay »

I couldn't agree more. The bike just seems to suit white.

I wonder if you could buy a panel set and change it a red one to white?

You could buy a bunch and change them as you feel like it or even mix and match for a real funky look! :lol: