Accessories for PCX www.powerbyPCX.com

The tragic place where threads go to die...

Moderator: Modsquad

WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Re: Accessories for PCX www.powerbyPCX.com

Post by WhiteNoise »

^^ http://www.bikebandit.com fixed that for ya :)
PbyP, I appreciate your explanation. I've never ridden with a passenger (I might one day). I really like the adjustable option, (and ya just never know, when you're going to gain a few lbs. :( then I could re-set and be ready :D :lol: Thanks for info, cool looking mod too (in White, of course ;)
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Post by Mel46 »

By the way, we have one of their seats on our PCX150 and my wife loves it. Remember though, they do not come with the rubber seal around the underside, so order that from bikebandit. Also, the ones that look low, with a back support, are low. A helmet will not fit under the seat if you purchase one of those, but it is sooo worth it. (Notice the seat on her bike.)
So decked out 2.jpg
So decked out 2.jpg (123.08 KiB) Viewed 1786 times
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers
PowerbyPCX
Regular User
Regular User

Post by PowerbyPCX »

Thanks! :D

Sorry this topic is for my Website http://www.powerbypcx.com
You can post a new topic if you want make advertising for others website ;)

For the seat, it's not sale with the rubber because it is easy to recover the rubber in your original seat
and then install it on your new saddle
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

Don't leave that one parked outside during heavy rain, the engine will fill with water.
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

gn2 wrote:Don't leave that one parked outside during heavy rain, the engine will fill with water.
It doesn't look like any part of Yorkshire that I've seen
kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Post by kramnala58 »

PowerbyPCX wrote:The Company Noi made only standard seat ....
To anyone interested, here is a link to the Noi company being referred. If it is viewed in a browser like Chrome, you can translate it from Thai to English.

<link removed per request>

It wouldn't surprise me if they are also making seats for the Forza also as they make them for a number of other bikes/models.
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(
PowerbyPCX
Regular User
Regular User

Post by PowerbyPCX »

@Mgalutia88 : this post is for the website www.powerbypcx.com
If you need to make advertising for other website please make a new post. ;-)

@kramnala58 : the catalogue and what they have in stock and what they can made in real are very different , we have already try to order some diffferent seat from them and they never sent us like we have order (right color , stitching like on the picture ), the company is thai company and not understand english , that why we order only classic seat for we haven't problem with them.
and for the Forza you need to sent your seat for they make a new cover, they not sale complete seat.

Best Regards
Mgalutia88
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013 PCX 150
Color: Red

Post by Mgalutia88 »

I apologize if I upset anyone. I was not advertising advantage powersports as they are a local dealer in the Midwestern United States and do not even ship products to my knowledge. I DONT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. I was simply posting their website as a resource for factory US parts diagrams for our scoots. These diagrams are not that easy to come by here. I understand that you sell body panels, however, if a forum member can purchase factory parts for a third of what you are able to provide them to our market wouldn't it be wise to encourage them to purchase those parts somewhere else since it's not economical? That's part of what makes our sport enjoyable and sustainable, the cost. Advantage powersports is a Honda dealership with a factory rep. I guess what I'm saying is forum members should be able to have a resource for honda part numbers for their needs whether that be through their own dealer or through you. A pcx lower faring cost $18 pre painted from a US dealer and $28 plus shipping from you. If someone orders parts through you because they are unaware of a part number to give the dealer, are you not capitalizing on their lack of knowledge? Also if they have a part number for a part you don't have listed, might they be able to request it from you?

On the other hand, in the US our 2013 pcx 150 models are available in red and black. If someone wants chrome plated parts or different color parts for their scoot you are a great resource as they are not available to us in the US. Personally I have a red 2013 pcx 150 and I have an interest in replacing my black plastics with the red plastics from overseas models. You are a resource for those parts and I can confirm part numbers with you by having a factory diagram available. It makes for a better experience for both of us with less frustration because I can be an educated buyer that knows what to expect. Personally I am interested in only changing my gas tank panel and lower dash panel as the side panels are bound to get scraped and it would be hard to find those parts overseas in ten years when my kids tear this thing up.

In short it's a valuable resource to us all. Does anyone agree with me or am I off base?
maddiedog
Benevolent Overlord
Benevolent Overlord
Year: 2011
Color: White

Post by maddiedog »

I totally agree with your logic, but you're a bit off topic. PowerByPCX is right -- if you really like a retailer or know of a dealer that sells parts for cheap, by all means make another thread. Typically, anyone buying parts will shop around anyways, so let's just assume anyone buying parts will find a suitable source, leave it at that, and let PowerByPCX get back to promoting his parts. :)

I went ahead and cleaned up this thread. It was really cluttered, and I'm trying to encourage vendors to post here, rather than have them be scared away by off-topic or non-constructive posts. I just moved anything I felt didn't add to the thread, so please don't take offense if any of your posts were moved because they were part of an off-topic string.
Currently ride: 2011 Honda PCX 125 - Upgraded windshield and seat, keeping this one mostly stock
Previously rides: 2005 V-Strom DL650, 1974 Vespa Ciao, 2011 Honda PCX 170 (tons of mods - takegawa 170cc big bore kit, gears, etc), 1996 Honda Nighthawk 250, 1987 Honda Spree, 2000 KTM 125SX, 2003 Honda Silverwing, 2007 Genuine Buddy 125, 1998 Honda PC800, 2008 Buddy 125 (white), 2008 Buddy 125 (red), 2001 Honda Reflex, 1987 Honda Elite, 1988 Honda Spree, 2007 Yamaha Vino, 2007 Honda Metro, 2x 125cc pure-chinesium dirt bikes