Came of last night

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

pony

Re: Came of last night

Post by pony »

duive01 wrote:
Just as everybody has already said: I'm glad you're relatively OK.
Me too
Pony
TC3
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by TC3 »

Cheers Duive01 and Pony. Nothing pain killers cant fix and have been riding all weekend :)
al69
Regular User
Regular User

Post by al69 »

Good to see the protection paid off, interesting seeing what others have said about their offs too.
ericpcx
Regular User
Regular User

Post by ericpcx »

yeah you are correct,they will always find a way not to pay out
Woolley wrote:Insurance is never worth it. They always find a way to screw you over one way or another. Maybe a red and black theme?
gohjohan

Post by gohjohan »

I fell off last Friday when I skidded on a wet painted surface of the zebra crossing. This morning I went to take a look at the same road and then I realised that I could have come off because of leaves on the road left there by the rain.

Anyway, I won't be taking that road again.
Woolley wrote:Insurance is never worth it. They always find a way to screw you over one way or another. Maybe a red and black theme?
Yeah, I think so too. I don't think I'll take up comprehensive insurance. No one wants to steal my PCX now with the skid damage
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Post by homie »

gohjohan wrote:I fell off last Friday when I skidded on a wet painted surface of the zebra crossing. This morning I went to take a look at the same road and then I realised that I could have come off because of leaves on the road left there by the rain.

Anyway, I won't be taking that road again.
Yeah, I think so too. I don't think I'll take up comprehensive insurance. No one wants to steal my PCX now with the skid damage
You are replying to a 2 year old post here bro but that's cool.... sooooo you had an off ;) I'm sure Jojo will be happy to slide on down the survivors list :lol:
Very happy you survived :o