Top box fitting kit for 2015 PCX

Cosmetic accessories, comfort accessories, windshields, luggage racks, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

forza300
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2015
Color: White

Top box fitting kit for 2015 PCX

Post by forza300 »

Hi all,

I have had a look on givi website and unless I'm retarded :oops: or something can find nothing that tells me what fitting kit I need for the 2015 PCX150. I even got an email back from a supplier saying "Yes sir, you need a fitting kit specific to your bike (for a E300B)" but failed to tell me what kit, how much, how I search for it etc.

Can any of you guys help? It might be the exact same as a 2012/13 PCX but I'd rather have it confirmed first. Maybe if someone knows the model number for the fitting kit for Givi, Shad, etc?

Cheers!
------------------------
NMpdx13
Color: black

Re: Top box fitting kit for 2015 PCX

Post by NMpdx13 »

Not sure how accurate it is, but this website says it will fit 2010 - 2015 PCX150s:

http://www.sporttour.com/products/3188- ... 150-10-15/
mannyaguilar
Where - is - my - super - suit?
Color: Black

Post by mannyaguilar »

forza300 wrote:Hi all,

I have had a look on givi website and unless I'm retarded :oops: or something can find nothing that tells me what fitting kit I need for the 2015 PCX150. I even got an email back from a supplier saying "Yes sir, you need a fitting kit specific to your bike (for a E300B)" but failed to tell me what kit, how much, how I search for it etc.

Can any of you guys help? It might be the exact same as a 2012/13 PCX but I'd rather have it confirmed first. Maybe if someone knows the model number for the fitting kit for Givi, Shad, etc?

Cheers!
NMpdx13 is correct, the picture may be confusing, so here is a picture of what you would get (see picture below).

Then, when you buy the Givi top box, you should buy the kit with the plate that attaches to the adaptor plate so then the Givi box can be inserted and removed from that plate.
Attachments
GIVI Adaptor for PCX.jpg
GIVI Adaptor for PCX.jpg (45.94 KiB) Viewed 991 times
Currently own: Black Honda PCX150 2015, Red Ural with sidecar 1996, Grey Piaggio MP3 400cc 2009.
mannyaguilar
Color: Black

Post by mannyaguilar »

mannyaguilar wrote:
forza300 wrote:Hi all,

Cheers!
NMpdx13 is correct, the picture may be confusing, so here is a picture of what you would get (see picture below).

Then, when you buy the Givi top box, you should buy the kit with the plate that attaches to the adaptor plate so then the Givi box can be inserted and removed from that plate.
And this is the Givi Monolock plate that you can should get with the top case:
Attachments
Givi Monolock Plate.JPG
Givi Monolock Plate.JPG (14.99 KiB) Viewed 990 times
Currently own: Black Honda PCX150 2015, Red Ural with sidecar 1996, Grey Piaggio MP3 400cc 2009.