Youtube music video - Bike thru London

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

fish
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Youtube music video - Bike thru London

Post by fish »

My favorite band. New release.
Fish
Monty1952
Regular User
Regular User

Re: Youtube music video - Bike thru London

Post by Monty1952 »

Great video and awesome band. Nice to have them back after a break.
2014 Forza - Silver 2,300km
2013 BMW C600 Sport 0km!
fish
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by fish »

Monty1952 wrote:Great video and awesome band. Nice to have them back after a break.
My wife gave me the gift of a life-time (not counting the kids!) - tickets to their "Gentlemen Of The Road", two day tour stop at Troy, Ohio. 20 mins from away from us! They took over the town center. And the concert was staged directly across the bridge in the big highschool football stadium. You needed to show your wristband to get into the town. My 13 yr old daughter, wife & I spent two days with 35,000 of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet!
Absolutely stunning performances. Troy is a small town, our's is even smaller. So strange to have my favorite band come to stay with us in the middle of no-where Ohio!
People came from 48 states and 5 countries - according to the mayor of Troy.
I continue to be amazed at the following these 4 guys have. I've only met one other person who has heard of them.
Troy is a farm town - but the folks there turned that town into an amazing venue for all these performers.
They contacted the promoters nearly a year in advance to bid for this 2-day concert - then they had to keep it a secret until Mumford & Sons made the announcement. British flags and mustaches were everywhere. Local baker made mustache shaped breads & rolls. It looked like every school bus in the area was used to ferry people from a large grass airport into town. Everything ran smoothly and all had a great time. There are videos on youtube, including one from a fellow in an airplane.

Fish
Steph
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013 150cc
Color: Black PCX

Post by Steph »

That tune and video was cool! Never heard of them. Wow, they can fill a place!