Enimga 352 RTF Fuel Controller

Drivetrain upgrades, engine upgrades, or any other mods to gain speed or acceleration.

Moderator: Modsquad

ThailandPCX
Year: 2015
Color: matte silver

Enimga 352 RTF Fuel Controller

Post by ThailandPCX »

Hello PCX Forum,

I just received my Enigma 352 RTF (ready to fit) Fuel Controller.... Manufactured by Dilts - Japan...

Code: Select all

[/url]

But, the problem is - The manufacturer has a whole list of disclaimers about set-up... and Does NOT offer any help about set-up... The manufacturer leaves you out on a limb and ready to hang yourself...  

But, the unit says easy to set-up... so, I am lost... 

Comes with stock map installed - so, I am not touching nothing until I have little bit better understanding about what I want to achieve and what I am supposed to do...

This unit allows you to increase fuel through means of injector timing in microseconds...  increase injector time = increase fuel... As: How can you tell if you gave your machine too much fuel?

Unit instructions does say average fuel increase is 1000 to 1500 us (microseconds)... But, I do not want to do nothing until I understand more - thank you

Unit comes with a pretty cool computer software program... looks great... and has many options... 

But, again... I do not know what to do... 

Does anyone have any experience with set-up fuel controllers?... 

or better yet, has anyone else purchased an Enigma Fuel Controller?

Thanks,

Russell
j.d.b.
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red

Re: Enimga 352 RTF Fuel Controller

Post by j.d.b. »

So, you bought a controller to do what, exactly? Does the bikes controller not work? Do you have any understanding of how a motor works with it's calibration/controller?
The English translation on the site about the device leaves a lot to be desired. Gibberish, really. As far as I can tell, it's a somewhat programmable controller, like what I used to know as a "ROM_AID". We could download calibrations for testing and development on-vehicle. If you don't know anything about calibrating, I suggest you find someone that does or send the thing back.
ThailandPCX
Year: 2015
Color: matte silver

Post by ThailandPCX »

YES - I think 100% Junk... it talks about increase injector timing in (us) microseconds.. even the graphs are junk.. RPM at the bottom - OK... but Throttle Position (TPS) on the left had side(worthless)... and out in the field injector timing in microseconds(worthless)... and talks about increase injector timing to get more fuel... you can increase timing all the way to 2500 microseconds (us)...

But, 100% Junk... because tells you nothing about achieving 14.7 AFR... You do not know how much to increase injector timing to get to 14.7 AFR... So, you are left guessing... Do you increase to 300us or 1000us.. or what..?

YES - waiting on Return Authorization Number and sending the darn thing back...

Still in the market for a good one - any suggestions...?
j.d.b.
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red

Post by j.d.b. »

Okay, until you figure out what you're trying to achieve, my advice is to leave the bike stock. As to the fuelling, 14.7 is slightly lean of stoich for regular fuel. Honda has these systems calibrated quite well for as good balance of performance, efficiency, and durability. If more power is what you seek, get a bike with more motor. Honda hasn't "left much on the table" for these little motors.
BPT7594
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2014
Color: Black

Post by BPT7594 »

If you're trying to tune the AFR to get more performance, then the sad answer is you won't get much.
Only changing the cylinder capacity, camshaft, variator, etc can get you more power.
Doing that will cost a lot. not a lot a lot, but a lot.