Got Gas?

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

SECoda
Honda Forza 300 &
Honda Forza 300 &

Re: Got Gas?

Post by SECoda »

Photobucket is down so I attempted a gas selfie manual upload. :P
Attachments
20140910_153729.jpg
20140910_153729.jpg (396 KiB) Viewed 411 times
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Per-fect! I have no more questions. You ACE(ed) it SECoda! :P
Thanks for your time and all the pics ;)
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
SECoda
Honda Forza 300 &
Honda Forza 300 &

Post by SECoda »

OK - I always top off my tank after every ride and have used my new No-Spill 5 gal can (I never put more than 3 gallons in it) now the 15th time. I do believe it was designed (using the extension) exactly for the PCX (or it sure seems like it) and it's low fill location in front of the seat. It is nothing short of perfect. I always fill within an inch of the top with out any overflow. A late drip is rare. It is still overpriced IMO but it works very well. ;)
Jarec
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Jarec »

I'm tempted by this gas container. SECoda, why don't you put more than 5 gallons in? Weight?

Thanks for your report on how well it works. At $20 it would be an impulse buy...
SECoda wrote:OK - I always top off my tank after every ride and have used my new No-Spill 5 gal can (I never put more than 3 gallons in it) now the 15th time. I do believe it was designed (using the extension) exactly for the PCX (or it sure seems like it) and it's low fill location in front of the seat. It is nothing short of perfect. I always fill within an inch of the top with out any overflow. A late drip is rare. It is still overpriced IMO but it works very well. ;)
Current ride
2013 PCX150

Former rides
Yamaha c3
Honda CB360
SECoda
Honda Forza 300 &
Honda Forza 300 &

Post by SECoda »

Yes - 3 gallons is just easier to maneuver but even 4 would be under 25 lbs. I always add Sta-Bil and Sea foam as well.