Bloody Hell...

Anything and everything not related to anything else on this site.

Moderator: Modsquad

you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Re: Bloody Hell...

Post by you you »

Mel46 wrote:I think it all depends on the circumstances as to whether a dog becomes aggressive or not. Our dogs are very friendly to people and other dogs. However, they are Jack Russell Terriers. They are high strung hunting dogs. They have a mindset of a much bigger dog, and no fear. It is usually not recommended that you get one if you have small children. I believe they are still used for fox hunting in England.
In any case, they will not back down if challenged, so we keep them on lead when going for walks, and we cross to the other side when encountering other walkers with dogs. However, if a stray comes along, we can only try to keep our dogs away from it as best we can. If it growls and charges, we try to block it. But if it gets past us, all bets are off. This is different from a stray just wandering over to us and wagging its tail. We will then pet it and try to find the owner. Our dogs are friendly if the stray is friendly. I consider this normal everywhere.
You can't hunt fox with dogs in the UK

Jack Russell's are sometimes used for ratting.
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Re: Bloody Hell...

Post by homie »

you you wrote:Shepherd. Keep control of your dog. It's not his or her fault. The dogs never keep the standard, they are trying to please you. Poor buggers when the "you" or you you :D doesn't know himself

Nice to have you back by the way.
I've taken a look at the man in the mirror, and I did check the definition of machismo. I wanted to know if I was compensating for something with big vehicles, dogs or other crap and I was concerned for a moment in thought from your replies and then Chief said...

"you ride um scooter"
Attachments
mac&chief.jpg
mac&chief.jpg (8.92 KiB) Viewed 386 times