Red/black 2-tone Forza

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Re: Red/black 2-tone Forza

Post by WhiteNoise »

Brimma, I think I know what the guys are saying, and I agree after seeing some of the Honda emblems/badges here:
http://www.ebay.com/bhp/honda-tank-badges
Yours deserves the Best! ;)

Wow, they even have Honda 300 badges! I can tell you have an artful eye, so please take a look at them.
"Your" Forza makes Me want to Buy one! 8)

>> WAKE UP HONDA! Take a look at this Bike! It screams....BUY ME! <<
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
davenowherejones
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2014
Color: Silver

Post by davenowherejones »

gn2 wrote:The Honda sticker spoils it for me, you would have been better with one of the circular raised Honda wing badges as fitted to the higher end bikes.
I like the big Honda sticker. I keep getting people asking who makes my Forza. I would need a red one to go on my silver panels.
Brimma
Color: Black

Post by Brimma »

They were only £3 for a pair, so no great loss if I ditch them

Being red, maybe these would be more fitting

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-X-GENUINE-HON ... nav=SEARCH
GatorGreg
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2015
Color: White

Post by GatorGreg »

Very nice! 8)
2018 Yamaha SMAX Raven Black (aka Majesty S)
RIP 2015 Honda PCX 150 Pearl White
RIP 2010 Honda Elite (Lead) 110 Black
Check out GatorGreg's Motovlog on YouTube
fish
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by fish »

Talking about these....
I have a pair, very classy. Found on high end Honda bikes.
Chrome edge, 3-D emblem.
Stick-on backs. Got mine from Honda parts house, genuine Honda part.
Fish
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Very nice fish ;) I think I'll take a closer look. Thanks for that!
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
mjoa68
Year: 2015 PCX 150
Color: Grey/Silver

Post by mjoa68 »

Wow, this looks fantastic! Here in Canada the colour options are the red or silver. I just ordered a silver but am kind of wishing I had gone for the red now, so I could do something similar. I must say I prefer it with the black front fender, but nice that you can also switch it up when you like.

That seat really adds to the two tone look and finishes it off nicely. Like PingGam I'm also wondering if it gives you any more leg room vs. the stock seat. I'm planning on getting some custom upholstery done on mine in order to be able to sit a couple inches further back as others have done. But if I can find an aftermarket seat that serves that purpose and spend less money I'd much rather go that way. Love the way that one looks and you seem to be happy with the build quality. Can I ask where you ordered that from? I'd like to see what it would cost for me to order one here.

Just love the overall look of this though. I used to have a Yamaha C3 scooter in red and I did the same thing by ordering a few black panels. It improved the look but never really looked finished to me. This looks like it came of the factory floor this way. I'm just imagining it with the YSS rear schocks with red springs... :) Anyway, looks great, thanks for sharing the pics!
Brimma
Color: Black

Post by Brimma »

mjoa68 wrote:Wow, this looks fantastic! Here in Canada the colour options are the red or silver. I just ordered a silver but am kind of wishing I had gone for the red now, so I could do something similar. I must say I prefer it with the black front fender, but nice that you can also switch it up when you like.

That seat really adds to the two tone look and finishes it off nicely. Like PingGam I'm also wondering if it gives you any more leg room vs. the stock seat. I'm planning on getting some custom upholstery done on mine in order to be able to sit a couple inches further back as others have done. But if I can find an aftermarket seat that serves that purpose and spend less money I'd much rather go that way. Love the way that one looks and you seem to be happy with the build quality. Can I ask where you ordered that from? I'd like to see what it would cost for me to order one here.

Just love the overall look of this though. I used to have a Yamaha C3 scooter in red and I did the same thing by ordering a few black panels. It improved the look but never really looked finished to me. This looks like it came of the factory floor this way. I'm just imagining it with the YSS rear schocks with red springs... :) Anyway, looks great, thanks for sharing the pics!
Thanks very much

It's a WirusWin seat, but I ordered it through Webike after contacting to see if they could supply it

And as for the red YSS shocks, I've got a set in the garage, just need to find the time to get them fitted