General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

maestro

Re: new member

Post by maestro »

And am also the one that tries to defuse a situation as well, but thanks for your kind words.
oyessum
Year: 2021
Color: white

Re: new member

Post by oyessum »

philvb wrote:
maestro wrote:Just a quick hello. I have had my scoot for 6monfs and it's now on 3500mls, I ride it 6 days a week to work and it's great. I'm getting a 110mpg week in week out( got to be happy with that). This is my first scoot as I have been on bigger bikes for 15yrs, the thing that makes me laugh though is the fact no motorcyclists now nod at me :roll:
Grats on your scoot! There are a few guys at my work that ride Harley's and Victory motorcycles. They all razzed me a bit about the scooter at first, but now they nod to me anytime I am out on my scooter and they are on their bikes. I do not get nods from other motorcyclists though.
I also don't get any waves from motorcycles. :( My fiance has a Ninja 500R and we often go riding together. I guess they are waving at him, not me. But he says even he gets snubbed by cruisers.

Come to think of it... I've been seeing more and more scooters on the road where I am... I wave at them all the time, and still no one waves or nods back. Is it me?!?! :geek:

-o