New PCX150

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

Realdogs

New PCX150

Post by Realdogs »

Just picked up a 2013 black PCX150 and all I can say is wow!! Very smooth ride on the way home from the dealer. I've had a Burgman 400, SYM RV250 and most recently a Buddy 170i. All have been great rides but there is something about the PCX that makes it greater. Really like the pick up it has from a stop, handles bad road conditions well and is just plain fun to ride.
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Re: New PCX150

Post by WhiteNoise »

Welcome to the forum(s)! You sound thrilled! I agree & I remember feeling the same way when I first twisted the throttle (and I have a 125). Yep, the PCX is more than happy to move & I grin and bear it :lol: Post a photo when you can ;)
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

Realdogs wrote:Just picked up a 2013 black PCX150 and all I can say is wow!! Very smooth ride on the way home from the dealer. I've had a Burgman 400, SYM RV250 and most recently a Buddy 170i. All have been great rides but there is something about the PCX that makes it greater. Really like the pick up it has from a stop, handles bad road conditions well and is just plain fun to ride.
The PCX is an excellent little machine and is the top selling scooter in the UK.
How long did you have the Sym RV250 for, how many miles did you do and was it reliable?
I almost bought a used one but opted to pay a whole lot more for a new Honda instead.
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Post by kramnala58 »

Realdogs wrote:Just picked up a 2013 black PCX150 and all I can say is wow!! Very smooth ride on the way home from the dealer. I've had a Burgman 400, SYM RV250 and most recently a Buddy 170i. All have been great rides but there is something about the PCX that makes it greater. Really like the pick up it has from a stop, handles bad road conditions well and is just plain fun to ride.
Welcome to the forums! Post some pics, we always like to see them. What part of the globe are you from?
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(
strkngfang
Regular User
Regular User

Post by strkngfang »

Congrats new PCX owner. Tons of fun ahead!!
Dan
2015 Honda Forza- red
Realdogs

Post by Realdogs »

I had the SYM for about 2 years before trying a sport bike. I really enjoyed it, alot of fun to ride and very much like the PCX. Saw a used one while looking at the PCX but decided to go with Honda for its reliability and dealer network (a problem with the SYM). I do highly recommend SYM for its build quality and fun factor.
I'm from the Boston area in Massachusetts, USA.
Pictures to follow after some customization!