The only luck I have, is bad luck.

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

logepoge1
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Re: The only luck I have, is bad luck.

Post by logepoge1 »

Ah ok. Don't really hear it used like that in the us.
ImageImage
binje
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by binje »

Hi Kat. Sorry to hear about the incident. I know you took a bit of a knock but I suppose having the proper gear on probably saved you from a lot worse. I have only been riding for 6 months but every experienced rider I ever speak to waffles on about how important proper gear is which I have taken to heart. Hopefully all will be well and you will be back out there riding soon :)
2011 Honda PCX 125
katschamne
Regular User
Regular User

Post by katschamne »

You know I didn't even think of the horn until afterwards. My first reaction was to avoid the collision. I use the horn at my husband when he's sitting at a light. Here in Illinois there is no law that says that you have to wear a helmet (I do By choice like many do), but everyone I talked from the ER to insurance company asked if I was wearing a helmet. Although my helmet didn't even have a scratch on it. There was at least 4 different people that inspected my helmet and they even made sure the ER check it out.

I have thought of the hi-vis vest but to be honest in this situation it wouldn't have made a difference because she didn't even look in my direction before she turned.
logepoge1
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by logepoge1 »

I use my horn too much but my apartment is on sorority hill so gotta use it because of the stupid drivers
ImageImage