My NEW Honda PCX 2014 ITS SOO SEXY :P

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

Samus

My NEW Honda PCX 2014 ITS SOO SEXY :P

Post by Samus »

hey i just got my self a new 2014 honda pcx in white i did own a honda lead 110cc before (honda elite 110cc for usa) but got this new pcx as i was in a crash and thought it would be time to get a new scooter i got it from my local honda dealer and im blown away on how nice it looks and all the detail honda put into this bike.

im new to this forum and i plan on getting some bits and bobs for my pcx scooter in future does any one know of any good site that will deliver to UK?

here are some pics of my new baby :D

http://postimg.org/image/mck1rslo1/
http://postimg.org/image/m2cj8g71t/
http://postimg.org/image/fam45li29/

i will be posting a review of this scooter soon for my youtube channel and will share it on here :P
kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Re: My NEW Honda PCX 2014 ITS SOO SEXY :P

Post by kramnala58 »

Welcome to hondapcx.org forums. Happy scooting and happy shopping.
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Howdydoo! Newbie Scoot Looks Slick 8) Anxious for it to come to the states! I was just wondering what brand tires are on it, the same....IRC?
Looking forward to seeing your White strike a pose video :P
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
iceman
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2014 125 (LED)
Color: White

Post by iceman »

Welcome to the forum and new style PCX club!
Wish I had a garage like that :)
Saurabhdutt
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Saurabhdutt »

Welcome to the forum. I have the same white as well. J think the best colour for 2014 model.
Here is my video if you want to check it out.
http://youtu.be/QHvT0DRIYq4
iceman
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by iceman »

Filled mine up for the first time this morning :) - now I'll be able to tell how good the mpg really is against the MPG display.
Saurabhdutt
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Saurabhdutt »

iceman wrote:Filled mine up for the first time this morning :) - now I'll be able to tell how good the mpg really is against the MPG display.
If I remember you bought the scooter few weeks ago and just today you filled it up? Thats not bad at all.
iceman
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by iceman »

Saurabhdutt wrote:
iceman wrote:Filled mine up for the first time this morning :) - now I'll be able to tell how good the mpg really is against the MPG display.
If I remember you bought the scooter few weeks ago and just today you filled it up? Thats not bad at all.
Yep, the 26th and do just under 20ml's/day. Had half a tank indicated from the dealer which lasted quite a while. I've left the MPG meter showing since I got it and it's never dropped below 129mpg - usually 130+, and I do 30/40mph as per the road limit. This morning I tried a little counter-steering and was surprised it actually works! (above about 10mph). Just the slightest touch, not too much pressure say forward on the rhs and the bike turns more easily to the right!
Already pre-booked my first service in for late June, as by then I would be on about 600ml's. :D