Great gas mileage

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

Kalemakapii

Great gas mileage

Post by Kalemakapii »

Have had my Forza for a few weeks now and am totally loving it. Put my Yamaha VStar up for sale.

Would like to share my experience with gas mileage on the Forza. Filled it up and rode it until it showed empty. Put 166 miles on it as I pulled into the gas station. Took 2.21 gallons to fill up and top off... so it looks like I still have a little more than 3/4 of a gallon left when showing empty. Averaging 75 mph... all highway at speeds of 55-60 for a 20 mile ride to work. Great bike... will never go back to a M/C. :lol:
GeorgeSK
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 13PCX,15Forza
Color: Both Red

Re: Great gas mileage

Post by GeorgeSK »

Milage is definitely one of the high points for the PCX, and I expect the Forza as well. You might want to track your fuel comsuption at fuelly.com - it is fun to check out how your doing and to compare to others, and, even more fun, to other machines. You can even include your milage in your signature!

Enjoy!
On my scoot, getting there is WAY more than half the fun!

Please paste this address into a new tab and add yourself to the map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1NlP7xk7KMdJReQnm-iDhldFBdpQ&ll=4.995760578398276%2C0&z=2
but please, don't delete anybody, no matter how badly they deserve deleting :)
MichRocks
Regular User
Regular User

Re: Great gas mileage

Post by MichRocks »

My mileage has been creeping up, but it is really ride dependent. On long rides, I now get 73mpg (US), to work it is averaging 65-69mpg.