Another PCX 150 proud owner

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

socoguy78
Regular User
Regular User

Re: Another PCX 150 proud owner

Post by socoguy78 »

Tribpreper wrote:
socoguy78 wrote:I've looked up disharmonic resonance but really can't find anything on it... What does it mean for an engine?
There are many studies published on engine harmonic dampening. Here is just a primer from a quick search, but there are many more in physics journals.
Again, this is not a peer reviewed article - just a primer. Search the term above and you can learn more.
http://damperdudenz.tripod.com/id3.html
Thank you! I'll look at it later on, about to take my pcx to Honda for the first check up. I did find info on it about atoms and molecules.
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Redwing, Love the pic! Water and vessels as a backdrop? Perfect! I'm gonna admit, your Red looks spot on to being Right! Rich looking ;)
Not even Christmas! And I got me a 2015 too in White just the other day!
We Both Be R e a l Happy!! :P
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
tochan357jp

Post by tochan357jp »

Congrats from Okinawa Japan! I ordered my new 2015 PCX 150 from a local Honda shop and it came in today. It still had all of the plastic on it. I'm pretty excited about it. I got matte gunmetal grey. Apparently, this color is only available here in Japan on the '15 150s. The only downside is I have to wait to pick it up due to the absurd regulations the U.S. bases have for registering it. I'll follow up next week with photos.
Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance. – Plato