Hear Ye, Hear Ye....Decision Made!

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Re: Hear Ye, Hear Ye....Decision Made!

Post by WhiteNoise »

So you Think? HaHa!
This is one Sick and eerie song. Banned from local radio stations shortly after it's debut (July 1966). Wonder why? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hnzHtm1jhL4
Lightbulb idea....
All Hallows' Eve is howling it's way forward, why not set up some window speakers and let 'er play? Hehee

>> (enter member homey. Bring on ye twisted face)
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Heh Trib!! Are you still out there? :roll: Are you riding a brandy new 2015 White PCX right about now?
:P
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

I remembered how dark some of my earlier pics where (inside the garage). So I took a few more this past Sunny Sunday, of
the seat in it's "first lift" position,
the interior of saddle bin,
the saddle hinge and helmet hook
and battery cover, showing where my battery tender lead exits (the other end is obviously connected to the battery behind door #1 :D )

Note: The battery cover Now comes off easily. Push down the two upper tabs, pull forward and Bingo! It's Off ;) NO more snap fasteners! Hooray! I Love That! :P
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (398.38 KiB) Viewed 1602 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (375.12 KiB) Viewed 1602 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (394.72 KiB) Viewed 1602 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (437.66 KiB) Viewed 1602 times
pcxpower
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2015
Color: White

Post by pcxpower »

Nice pics and a very clean bike! ;)

I assume that you installed the battery tender leads to use it in the winter? I guess that if one uses the scooter regularly it's not needed 8)
2015 Honda PCX 125
Rosey

Post by Rosey »

Great photos, counting the days to picking mine up new 2015 model from the dealer at the weekend, I'm in the UK so it's the 125.....white of course !
iceman
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2014 125 (LED)

Post by iceman »

How do you keep it so spotless! Even with modest riding dirt and dust must get into and onto things.
pcxpower
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2015

Post by pcxpower »

iceman wrote:How do you keep it so spotless! Even with modest riding dirt and dust must get into and onto things.
I was wondering the same... I have only used mine for about 100 miles, and it would already need a wash! :lol: :lol: :lol:
2015 Honda PCX 125
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

pcxpower And iceman, my vehicles are kept clean most of the time. Brought up that way. I laugh because I saw dust on my headlights the other day, and I wondered IF I had posted a pic of that :oops: But...I didn't :P However, I immediately wiped her down. :ugeek: Plus, I do not ride in the muck and mire or rain, snow, etc. Just some sand at the beach. And....she's got her own space at home. Garaged.

pcxpower, Yes, the battery tender lead will be used for winter months, and long vacations. HA! Vacation? Wonder when that's going to happen? Ah yes! When I win lotto! Then I'll come visit ya'll on my White Water Cruiser that looks like a 2015 PCX! How cool is that?! 8) Ship Ahoy ya bunch of hooligan's! 8)

Rosey Rosey Rosey!! So happy for you and what a brilliant choice you made! "White!" but of course! Welcome aboard and bring us a pic come the weekend. OMGosh! It's almost here!! :P
SECoda
Honda Forza 300 &
Honda Forza 300 &

Post by SECoda »

I added the BT lead like you did in about 15 minutes on my 2013 PCX 150 tonight. I picked up the adapter for a 12v std power out for $10 at Honda so I can charge my phone or power something if necessary. Running it to the glove box looks a bit excessive to justify at the moment for us 2013 guys - maybe later on. o_O
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Post by homie »

Riding with the KING!!!!! I know you can appreciate this whitenoise

It almost floats on that little black windscreen haha
umm... killer avatar
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Oh GOD, (King of Kings) ;) I Do Love That!! Hmm...how'd ja know homie? Where'd ya get "the floater"? Church store?
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Post by homie »

WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Thank ya!
I just saw your fav movie. Guessed that! :P It is a great movie. A few of my favs, Wild Hogs! Arthur! Constantine and others.