Body Panels?

Cosmetic accessories, comfort accessories, windshields, luggage racks, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

MrSuperchicken1
Regular User
Regular User

Body Panels?

Post by MrSuperchicken1 »

Anyone know a good source to order body panels and the needed hardware? I laid mine down today and it slid into a sign, so now the front end is banged up.

Thanks.
mboni
Year: 2014 Forza

Re: Body Panels?

Post by mboni »

Ouch, sorry to hear about the fall. Hope the damage is just cosmetic, and not to you.

I've found http://www.bikebandit.com/ to be a good source of replacement parts, and they have the full parts diagrams so you can pick out exactly what you need.
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Post by Mel46 »

Also look at partzilla.com. Make sure you didn't mess up the frame or the forks.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers
MrSuperchicken1
Regular User
Regular User

Partzilla.com doesnt have any parts for the 2014 Forza. I did find them on BikeBandit.com
It rides good...just not pretty in the front. Lights work fine, just some broken front panels and clips around the front. Thanks everyone for the concern and help.
I was wearing gear- and even some knee and shin guards under my pants (that saved my left leg), but the elbow pad on my left arm must have shifted and did not protect my left arm from some road rash. And of course there is soreness all over...but all in all, very blessed on this one.
It was completely my fault. 1st rule in MSF course- dont ride outside your comfort zone (I took the turn too fast for my comfort), and the other rule I broke was never brake in a turn (I panicked and instinctively hit the brakes!)...down she went.
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

MrSuperchicken1 wrote:Partzilla.com doesnt have any parts for the 2014 Forza. I did find them on BikeBandit.com
It rides good...just not pretty in the front. Lights work fine, just some broken front panels and clips around the front. Thanks everyone for the concern and help.
I was wearing gear- and even some knee and shin guards under my pants (that saved my left leg), but the elbow pad on my left arm must have shifted and did not protect my left arm from some road rash. And of course there is soreness all over...but all in all, very blessed on this one.
It was completely my fault. 1st rule in MSF course- dont ride outside your comfort zone (I took the turn too fast for my comfort), and the other rule I broke was never brake in a turn (I panicked and instinctively hit the brakes!)...down she went.

Don't worry. You wouln't do it again...
MrSuperchicken1
Regular User
Regular User

Tough lesson learned indeed.
Darth Emma
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Darth Emma »

I like Partzilla too. I have found if you know the part number and type it in, you sometimes can find Forza parts. But, they still don't have the whole bike on their site.

So, I generally have been ordering Forza parts from Western Honda. Here is their Forza section.
http://www.westernhonda.com/fiche_select.asp
Click on Scooter Parts button and you can select your Forza model.

Good luck.
Rides 2014 Honda Forza, 2012 Honda Ruckus