Shad top box for 2015 PCX150

Cosmetic accessories, comfort accessories, windshields, luggage racks, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Re: Shad top box for 2015 PCX150

Post by WhiteNoise »

Shoutout to pcxpower! Hey, good posting, as usual! :P

Hi to you too bountybuddy! I just took a look over at Shad's top cases, seems they Do Not have size 30. Closest sizes were 29 and 33. Below are direct links to each of those sizes (note: both offer LED brake light attachments). You may also be able to get some kind of lighting behind the case's lens too :roll: ) just a thought.

http://www.shadonline.com/category-s/89.htm
http://www.shadonline.com/category-s/88.htm

I don't think you'll be disappointed with a Shad case, I've read many good things about them on other forums, with quality similar/equal to Givi. They seem to be Happy folks at Shad looking to make you Happy :D

>>> Wait! While I've got you here reading....would you mind adding your location? We'll be able to help you better that way,...now and in the future. I've posted some simple directions right below my post to get that done
Thank Ya! :P
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
pcxpower
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2015
Color: White

Post by pcxpower »

WhiteNoise wrote: >>> Wait! While I've got you here reading....would you mind adding your location? We'll be able to help you better that way,...now and in the future. I've posted some simple directions right below my post to get that done
Hey! :D :D :D :D I was goint to suggest him/her the same! I guessed that he/she is located in the States, but if he/she adds his/her location, we won't have to guess ;)
2015 Honda PCX 125
forza300
Regular User
Regular User

Post by forza300 »

How are the shad / givi / other cases for rattling, waterproofness etc etc? I have experience with noisy, rattly top boxes and would prefer not to go there.

I was looking at a few new bikes until I say the 2015 PCX150 in white on the showroom floor.... crikey that's a beauty. Just need a top box to match and I'm sold.

8)
------------------------
bountybuddy
Regular User
Regular User

Post by bountybuddy »

Sorry guys. I'm not sure how to add where I am. When it comes to computers I'm almost brain dead. I live in Michigan. My wife and I used to spend about 9 months a year in the Philippines and then 3 months in Michigan. I hope to get back to that again. Maybe in time. Ride safe. May all your paths be bright ones.
pcxpower
Regular User
Regular User

Post by pcxpower »

I have owned a GIVI top for more than 20 years, passing it from one motorbike to the next one, and I still have it in my other scooter, rattle free and with its waterproof properties intact ;)

The SHAD that I installed in my PCX looks and feels as rock solid, waterproof and well built as the GIVI one. You can be sure that with any of them you will make a correct choice :D
2015 Honda PCX 125
pcxpower
Regular User
Regular User

Post by pcxpower »

bountybuddy wrote:I live in Michigan. My wife and I used to spend about 9 months a year in the Philippines
Almost the same weather in both places!! :D :D :D ;)
2015 Honda PCX 125