disrepecting the Donald

Anything and everything not related to anything else on this site.

Moderator: Modsquad

homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

disrepecting the Donald

Post by homie »

If they keep this up, the press, Washington and late night talk show hosts... that man will rally American anger with politicians and government in general, more than anyone ever has in the past. Our system will put someone like him in control and there won't be a thing anyone can do about it. Crazy fun on the horizon and few are going to hear what the other party is trying to say before this is over.

Where is my popcorn I live for this kind of stuff
Attachments
sweet.jpg
sweet.jpg (9.5 KiB) Viewed 1912 times
JohnL
Ozzie Old Fart
Ozzie Old Fart
Year: 2015
Color: Dark Red

Re: disrepecting the Donald

Post by JohnL »

He's a genuine fruitcake, but our Tony in Oz could give him a run for delusional tendencies. Both are international embarrassments to their respective country. :oops: :oops: :oops:
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

JohnL wrote:He's a genuine fruitcake, but our Tony in Oz could give him a run for delusional tendencies. Both are international embarrassments to their respective country. :oops: :oops: :oops:
click here and then the sound tab repeatedly ----> https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=buffoon
Unless he drops dead he will blackmail the republican party for the nomination by threatening to run as an independent thus guarantees the democratic party would win. Yes BAFFOON is a good definition of Donald Trump. He leaves us little option but to go for broke and usher him in against Hilary. He's a scary self centered brilliant person... hard not to watch him work. If he dominates the stage in the first debates the faceless opponents we have now will fade to black... and there will be no stopping him.
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Post by Mel46 »

But there is one thing that he is demonstrating that makes us think, or is suppose to. Those with money are the only ones who will ever become President. Either they have to have their own money, lots of it ( I'm talking minimum of $1 Billion) or they have to agree to do someone else's bidding, meaning that they can promise anything but they can not do anything unless they get permission from their 'handlers'. They would essentially be puppets.
We all have known this in the back of our minds, but now it is front and center, and now we know just how much it takes financially to even run for President. Then let us not forget that Presidents are not elected by popular vote, so if you piss off the Electoral College, you are not going to win, no matter how popular you are. Trump is just showing us how crooked the system has become. You may not like him, but I think he is doing all of this more as an eye opener than anything else. I doubt that he expects to win. He is just forcing some issues to be discussed openly rather than everyone tip toeing around them. You have to read into his actions. There is always a method to his madness. He would not have gotten where he is if he had not had a plan, and he obviously knows that he will not win if he steps on too many toes.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

He's quite a polarizing fellow, here in Scotland his toady arse lickers love him, most people are not at all keen.
The film You've Been Trumped is worth a watch.
He has learned a lesson in Scotland that all his money means nothing when faced with just one determined Scot.
Guess where Michael Forbes told Donald to shove his money...?
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
Alibally
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2019
Color: Black

Post by Alibally »

I think he's a dick. Just saying.
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Ou....ouuu....let me answer, pleeeze? Pleeeze?
^ Up His Ass! ^ :lol:
Next one please. I love easy questions.
......."It's All About The Don, All About The Don....got _____?"
(hair) :lol: :lol:
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Mel46 »

Like I said, forget the Donald. Listen to the issues. Get concerned about the issues. Many politicians saw nothing in all sorts of ways. Take any issue Trump mentions and try to see the problem and a possible solution, don't just be against what he says. Just knowing that the issue is real can be enough to spark interest in the solutions each side proposes.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

Mel46 wrote:Like I said, forget the Donald. Listen to the issues. Get concerned about the issues. Many politicians saw nothing in all sorts of ways. Take any issue Trump mentions and try to see the problem and a possible solution, don't just be against what he says. Just knowing that the issue is real can be enough to spark interest in the solutions each side proposes.
I agree with you Mel... he will drive many legitimate issues to a forefront at the very least. Doing it in a most uncomfortable way and the loser list will be long if someone like him was to get into real power. As I look at that loser list (China, IRS, Immigration, ISIS) I find myself liking it too much and wishing any politician could be so frank and keep their campaign promises. We could suffer this Buffoon and force China to pay import taxes, get people back go to work under a business mans experience and do a multitude of house cleaning up on the hill while strengthening our military with a guy like this. Tough love leadership does work, as it worked with Clinton concerning welfare rollback because you could starve to death waiting for a handout from Donald Trump. Common sense the man has in spades, the personality to bring the world together he does not. He is good for us and bad for the rest of the world. But the world didn't come together under one peaceful order with the far left wielding the flower OH contrar it fell apart... so back to the sword.
Treeman

Post by Treeman »

homie wrote:
Mel46 wrote:Like I said, forget the Donald. Listen to the issues. Get concerned about the issues. Many politicians saw nothing in all sorts of ways. Take any issue Trump mentions and try to see the problem and a possible solution, don't just be against what he says. Just knowing that the issue is real can be enough to spark interest in the solutions each side proposes.
I agree with you Mel... he will drive many legitimate issues to a forefront at the very least. Doing it in a most uncomfortable way and the loser list will be long if someone like him was to get into real power. As I look at that loser list (China, IRS, Immigration, ISIS) I find myself liking it too much and wishing any politician could be so frank and keep their campaign promises. We could suffer this Buffoon and force China to pay import taxes, get people back go to work under a business mans experience and do a multitude of house cleaning up on the hill while strengthening our military with a guy like this. Tough love leadership does work, as it worked with Clinton concerning welfare rollback because you could starve to death waiting for a handout from Donald Trump. Common sense the man has in spades, the personality to bring the world together he does not. He is good for us and bad for the rest of the world. But the world didn't come together under one peaceful order with the far left wielding the flower OH contrar it fell apart... so back to the sword.
I totally agree with all of your comments.
2010 Gold Wing/ABS
2007 Burgman Executive
1977 BMW R100/7
2013 Kymco Agility 125
DAB
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Color: Red

Post by DAB »

homie wrote:
Mel46 wrote:get people back go to work under a business mans experience
How many times has this business man been bankrupt? :?
Other rides
Yamaha MT-01, Yamaha BT1100, Yamaha WR250R, Ducati 900 GTS, Honda VFR 750FV, Honda Forza 350
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

DAB wrote:
homie wrote:
Mel46 wrote:get people back go to work under a business mans experience
How many times has this business man been bankrupt? :?
If he bankrupted all but one, that would be one more than what Obama ever did :lol:
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Mel46 »

While we are bashing the Donald, consider that Obama has increased the national debt more thanAll oyher Presidents combined. I don't think Trump would argue that that is a good thing, and I think even being bankrupt in a business is not as bad as bankrupting a nation. Whomever becomes President is going to face a lot of issues, and all of them are going to have money as a basis to the problem and solution. It would be great to have someone would has some business sense in charge.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

The man is a comlete clown imo.
He has been campaigning against windfarm development in Scotland and is very anti wind power.
BUT he has shares in and takes profits from a windfarm company.
You couldn't make it up
http://www.thenational.scot/news/anti-t ... -firm.5672
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

gn2 wrote:The man is a comlete clown imo.
He has been campaigning against windfarm development in Scotland and is very anti wind power.
BUT he has shares in and takes profits from a windfarm company.
You couldn't make it up
http://www.thenational.scot/news/anti-t ... -firm.5672

Oh you could. Take David Mellor who said that anyone who owned a gun was a pervert whilst sitting on the Board of Hecler and Koch whilst the adultering bastard was having his toes sucked by Antonia de Sancha
Jge64
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 18 300 xmax
Color: White

Post by Jge64 »

He'll never make it, but vs the other guys, I'd prob vote for him....
Glen
‘15 PCX build thread here:
https://www.hondapcx.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4640
Current: ‘18 XMAX 300 & ‘22 NAVI
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

Jge64 wrote:He'll never make it, but vs the other guys, I'd prob vote for him....
If the RNC gives Trump the nod it will be a miracle. I wonder if people aren't just having a little fun, venting their frustrations with all professional career politicians right now, then get serious when the time comes. But if this is really happening and Trump carries the ball through the debates then yes I too will gladly hold my nose and vote him in as President because DAHAM! he will clean Hilary's clock if there is anything left to clean after all her upcoming hearings.
Jge64
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 18 300 xmax
Color: White

Post by Jge64 »

homie wrote:
Jge64 wrote:He'll never make it, but vs the other guys, I'd prob vote for him....
If the RNC gives Trump the nod it will be a miracle. I wonder if people aren't just having a little fun, venting their frustrations with all professional career politicians right now, then get serious when the time comes. But if this is really happening and Trump carries the ball through the debates then yes I too will gladly hold my nose and vote him in as President because DAHAM! he will clean Hilary's clock if there is anything left to clean after all her upcoming hearings.

Agreed, the democratic $ machine is too strong, nobody can touch them, i abhor the day the Hilary becomes president, but it will prob happen. She will carry the minority vote.

I love bill oreillys statement on how obama got elected: "30% of the people want free stuff, and another 30% wanna give it to them"
Glen
‘15 PCX build thread here:
https://www.hondapcx.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4640
Current: ‘18 XMAX 300 & ‘22 NAVI
AustinPCX
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by AustinPCX »

Trump - and I'm not convinced he's even a Republican, comes closer to being a real human being than all the other phony Democrat or Republican politicians out there. I know he made a lot of noise about Obama's birth certificate, but how conveniently the media forget it was the Clinton's who first brought that up.
vamootsman
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Color: Red

Post by vamootsman »

When you look up D-bag in the dictionary, his picture is front and center. If you think that A hole speaks for anyone on the forum you need to get your meds udated.
2013 PCX 150 with,
Givi Tall Screen, and E370 Top Case
NCY Variator and Face Plate, 12 gram rollers
Takagawa Silent Oval Exhaust, K&N R1100 pod filter mod
YSS XL Rear Shock Absorbers Michelin City Grip 120/70 Front 140/70 Rear
2013 Honda CB500X with Rally Raid kit
2005 Piaggio X9 500 Evolution
1982 Honda CX500 Turbo
1983 Honda Nighthawk S