Humpty: De-humped stylishly.

Cosmetic accessories, comfort accessories, windshields, luggage racks, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

CheekySuzy

Re: Humpty: De-humped stylishly.

Post by CheekySuzy »

Hi Whitenoise,

We don't have the newer PCX seat yet, we have only had 1 or 2 inquiries for seat covers for the new seat, but I would be happy to make any of our designs on any of our scooter models for the new PCX seat.

As for choosing your own fabric for us to order in, yes we can do that, and often do, but we do like to check out the fabric first to make sure it's a good choice.

I like seeing all the MacGyver style solutions to the dehumpification issue with the PCX!!
montliz44
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013,2014
Color: red+redder

Post by montliz44 »

Whoa, Sendler,

Excellence in engineering! With your permission, I'm going to re-do mine utilizing your milk bottle technology.

Very impressive indeed.

Suzy, I think Sendler holds the MacGyver award until someone tops that.

Johnny
One PCX, One Forza -- Twice the fun, half the money!
sendler2112
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013 PCX150

Post by sendler2112 »

I'm all about making motorcycles more functional for daily use and doing it cheaply. A plank style luggage system bolted to the seat is another good project.
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

CheekySuzy wrote:Hi Whitenoise,

We don't have the newer PCX seat yet, we have only had 1 or 2 inquiries for seat covers for the new seat, but I would be happy to make any of our designs on any of our scooter models for the new PCX seat.

As for choosing your own fabric for us to order in, yes we can do that, and often do, but we do like to check out the fabric first to make sure it's a good choice.
Thanks Suzy for your fast reply :P Consider me very interested.
I'm wondering how many inquiries will be needed before obtaining a 15-16 PCX seat to make the covers? I respect that you test all fabrics prior to the making. That's Good business practice! ;)

FYI: oops! I almost hung up :D I've been meaning to mention,
that starting a New Thread in our Marketplace in the For Sale/Wanted board will probably bring your business more exposure. Why not give it a shot? Sign in first. You can go there via the Board Index or by clicking here: http://www.hondapcx.org/viewforum.php?f=14

I'm hoping that members find the looks of your covers as much fun as I do! I Will Be ordering one when available.
THINK of all the possibilities Folks! :P 8)
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
Alock
Year: 2015
Color: White

Post by Alock »

Jge64 wrote:Very nice, Use Aerospace 303 spray to care for it. Actually has sun block capabilities, great stuff for "marine vinyl".
I can second Jge64's recommendation. Aerospace 303 isn't cheap. I use it on my boat for all vinyl & also on my gel-coat (We have a yellow hull)

I buy it by the gallon & it's worth every nickel!