Today's Quick Pic

Pictures of your scooter, ride reports, and day trips.

Moderator: Modsquad

fish
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Re: Today's Quick Pic

Post by fish »

MikeP wrote:Went for a 5am ride yesterday.
Absolutely the best time for scootering. I bet I've done it 500 times in 2.5 yrs!
(I can sleep in when I get old (er) )
Great pictures.
Fish
DeadInside1969
Year: 2015
Color: White

Post by DeadInside1969 »

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Live like each day is your last, because you never know.
DeadInside1969

Post by DeadInside1969 »

Both pics from the same spot, but from different sides of the bike. Wish there were more scooters in the South Sacramento/Elk Grove area...
DeadInside1969

Post by DeadInside1969 »

And yes, that is a Starbuck's Iced Coffee in my drink holder :) The long straw lets me sip under the helmet at lights, etc. Still makes a bit of a mess sometimes, but I always clean up the bike at the end of the day...
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

PICS, PICS, PICS!
Where are they? It's Labor Day Weekend, or should I say the later end of the Three Day Holiday (boo!)

Is the Sun out? Are you Scootering? Horseback riding? Fishing? Boating? Shooting the Rapids? Sky Diving? Car Show? < Oh...that's a fav of mine!
What are ya doing? it just takes a moment to aim and shoot (careful :roll: )
We just forget. "I" Do and then I regret it. I

So c'mon, capture that moment then please deliver us a peek. Personally, I'd love to see them :P 8) ;)

Note: photo's Do Not have to be Scooter Related (ahem, nothing off color please. Be good)

I wish I could capture this dang helicopter that keeps circling around my neighborhood, he's got me wondering. What's up with that?
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
tbln930
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013 PCX 150
Color: Red

Post by tbln930 »

Ok - how about buying a zero turn mower and replacing my 15 year old John Deere 345 lawn tractor 54" cut with a Kawasaki engine. I looked at three so far. I like Exmark but they are very steep. Suggestions? I have about two acres I cut. I want to stay in the 50-60" cut width range.

Give me a picture of your zero turn if you like it. :P

Here is a Ferris jobber I like with the suspension springs
A Cub Cadet with a Kawasaki engine but they (Cub Cadets frames, etc not the Kaws) tend to have more problems. I also looked at a Hustler with the same reputation.
2017 Kawasaki Versys X 300 ABS (Graphite) - 775 miles - Terry Adcox saddle, T-Rex skid, SW-Motech crash bars, Madstad windshield, Givi 30L top case, Ram X-Grip, thermometer, OEM center stand, OEM hand guards

2014 Suzuki V-Strom 1000 ABS Adventure (Candy Daring Red) - 8650 miles - too fast Givi Airflow WS, Givi V47 mount, Givi crash Bars, Givi skid plate, Ravetech GPS mount, USB power outlet, Easter Beaver Fuse box, Denali DR1 LEDs, MondoMoto LEDs, Tool Tube, Zumo 665 GPS, Cobra radar detector, Mobius HD camera

2013 Suzuki V-Strom 650 ABS Adventure (Metallic Thunder Gray) - Sold

2013 Honda PCX 150 (Candy Rose Red) - Sold

SECoda/tbln930
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

Want the red one
tbln930
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by tbln930 »

Oh sure - you picked the expensive commercial Ferris. I want that one too with the Kawasaki engine for $6k US to mow the grass in style. :lol: They have one near by for $500 off. The wife knows the John Deere needs some work.
2017 Kawasaki Versys X 300 ABS (Graphite) - 775 miles - Terry Adcox saddle, T-Rex skid, SW-Motech crash bars, Madstad windshield, Givi 30L top case, Ram X-Grip, thermometer, OEM center stand, OEM hand guards

2014 Suzuki V-Strom 1000 ABS Adventure (Candy Daring Red) - 8650 miles - too fast Givi Airflow WS, Givi V47 mount, Givi crash Bars, Givi skid plate, Ravetech GPS mount, USB power outlet, Easter Beaver Fuse box, Denali DR1 LEDs, MondoMoto LEDs, Tool Tube, Zumo 665 GPS, Cobra radar detector, Mobius HD camera

SECoda/tbln930
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

I like the yellow one just because 2yous likes the Red :lol: (just cuzz his scoot is red, I'm betting!)

I never would have thought that these monster mowers could cost so much $$$!
Get some cattle, a few horses? Do goats eat grass? Only kidding ya, I'd love a shot at mowing acreage on one of those rigs! (Shhh....I do like the red better :D )

Thanks for the pics tbln!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

WhiteNoise wrote:I like the yellow one just because 2yous likes the Red :lol: (just cuzz his scoot is red, I'm betting!)

I never would have thought that these monster mowers could cost so much $$$!
Get some cattle, a few horses? Do goats eat grass? Only kidding ya, I'd love a shot at mowing acreage on one of those rigs! (Shhh....I do like the red better :D )

Thanks for the pics tbln!

:D goats eat anything and everything
tbln930
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by tbln930 »

I bought the red one. :oops: Ferris w/ Kawasaki engine.

SECoda/tbln930
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

tbln930 wrote:I bought the red one. :oops: Ferris w/ Kawasaki engine.

You know you wanted to :D

When does it get farkled?
tbln930
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by tbln930 »

It does need the trailer hitch and light kit btw. LEDs would be cool. :lol:

SECoda/tbln930
tbln930
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by tbln930 »

New mower snuggled into the garage (3-car but you wouldn't know it with all of the junk in it) in the old John Deere spot between the Polaris and the Forza. :P it is clearly just another toy. In some ways more fun than a bike. :lol: With those suspension coils they say the Ferris rides like a magic carpet. o_O 7 gauge deck.

SECoda/tbln930
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Post by homie »

I keep looking for "todays quick pic" which used to be FISH and his lovely Forza only to see a lawn mower! FISH bought a Burgman, Steph bought a CTX and we're looking at a lawn mower.
*sigh* times are a changing
Attachments
waiting.jpg
waiting.jpg (19.44 KiB) Viewed 1528 times
tbln930
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by tbln930 »

:lol: No bike can turn like this baby.... o_O

SECoda/tbln930
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Post by homie »

tbln930 wrote::lol: No bike can turn like this baby.... o_O
Attachments
cover.jpg
cover.jpg (152.96 KiB) Viewed 1527 times
tbln930
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by tbln930 »

Did you know you can FARKLE a zero turn too?

SECoda/tbln930
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Bumping
This thread needs photo's! :P >>> YOURS <<< :P
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

LET'S MAKE A DEAL!

Hey You! Yeah You! Can we make a deal?
If I Post a Pic, any pic, of anything or anyone anywhere (whilst keeping it clean)....
Will you post one back?
Would that work?

I love seeing photos and I'm under the impression that most of you do too. I'm also thinking that some of you don't know how to post a photo (or more). Am I right?
Okay let's try this. Here's a thread with helpful instructions from forum owner maddiedog on how to upload a photo. See if this helps:

http://www.hondapcx.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=912

(Catch ya'll later. Off to nursing home. It's a beautiful day!) :P