pcx gears

Drivetrain upgrades, engine upgrades, or any other mods to gain speed or acceleration.

Moderator: Modsquad

troy
Year: 2013
Color: red

pcx gears

Post by troy »

Does anyone have any gears for sale ( like a 15TH )
For the Honda PCX to replace the 13th !!!!!
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Re: pcx gears

Post by homie »

Have not heard of anyone with transmission parts for sale but there are pictures of the faster gearing posted by maddiedog on a pre-2015 model
lolofigo
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2012
Color: Silver

Post by lolofigo »

troy wrote:Does anyone have any gears for sale ( like a 15TH )
For the Honda PCX to replace the 13th !!!!!
Try yuminashi.eu they do 15/45 gear kit.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Oyabun
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: `12,`15,`19
Color: black&black

Post by Oyabun »

The Yumi gearing id great, but can be too long for a stock or moderately modified engine.

In case you're after a more reasonable gearing kit, the cheapest option is to use Factory Honda gears from Thailand and/or Indonesia.
The PCX 150 variant built in Indonesia called Vario, and it has a quite long gearing (18-54;13-44) which is about a healthy 10% icrease over stock.
I've seen a completely new full set of gears for sale in a local indonesian online market for as low as 480.000IRD what is around 35 USD.
Now you only have to find somebody who will send it to you...
lolofigo
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2012
Color: Silver

Post by lolofigo »

Oyabun wrote:The Yumi gearing id great, but can be too long for a stock or moderately modified engine.

In case you're after a more reasonable gearing kit, the cheapest option is to use Factory Honda gears from Thailand and/or Indonesia.
The PCX 150 variant built in Indonesia called Vario, and it has a quite long gearing (18-54;13-44) which is about a healthy 10% icrease over stock.
I've seen a completely new full set of gears for sale in a local indonesian online market for as low as 480.000IRD what is around 35 USD.
Now you only have to find somebody who will send it to you...
I have bought 44t on yuminashi website. It looks like some stock Honda gear but didn't know it was from Honda vario. Gear fits on 13t pcx sprocket but has more free play as it's got less teeth on same circumference and they are bigger with more space in between them. No need for new speed sensor and speedo shows more accurate speed vs GPS than stock gearing.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk