Forza 300 16,000 main dealer mile service cost

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

davenowherejones
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2014
Color: Silver

Re: Forza 300 16,000 main dealer mile service cost

Post by davenowherejones »

Pete07bikes wrote:I used Motoworks at Newington for the service in the end - came out at £363 and included fitting of a new back tyre that I supplied.
The owner, Lee, does the servicing on my Bandit and is very good.

Interesting post that Honda are ditching the Forza - I can't see that happening because, whilst the SH300 returned, it pretty much uses Forza 300 mechanical parts and the Forza 300 has been a good seller.
Watch this space I guess.
Yeah sold so good that brand new 2014's are still available. Does anyone have real sales figures for various countries? vs Unsold 2014's?
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

Remember that the Forza 300 scooters being manufactured today are 2014 models, apart from a very few components due to supplier changes, there has not been a new model since launch in 2013.

The SH300 was never away, it was just temporarily withdrawn from the UK line-up, probably due to poor sales.
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
Flybywyre
Year: 2016

Post by Flybywyre »

Interesting that the Forza 300 is being discontinued.
I popped into a Honda dealer last week to get a price for a new Silver Wing and was told that they do not have any in stock and it was not possible to order one because they had been discontinued.
Beegmouse, I was very interested in your post about things that have gone wrong with your Forza, ESPECIALLY the discs being replaced three times.
Have you seen my post in the technical section and would you have any comments on it?
beegmouse
Regular User
Regular User

Post by beegmouse »

I was torn between a fully loaded 2014 CB500X and a bare minimum 2014 NC750X both for the same price.
I would have loved the DCT version, but apparently since the earthquake there is a 4 month lead time on them, and they are rare second hand.

Went with the CB500X in the end, I'll probably regret not going for the 750 which drives like a diesel and is just as economical. But I do lots of filtering through traffic and the 500 felt lighter than the Forza so you can really throw it around.
Flybywyre
Year: 2016

Post by Flybywyre »

Beegmouse, I was very interested in your post about things that have gone wrong with your Forza, ESPECIALLY the discs being replaced three times.
Have you seen my post in the technical section and would you have any comments on it?
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

CB500 models made in Thailand.......
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong