PCX125 Windscreen and handlebar muffs together?

Cosmetic accessories, comfort accessories, windshields, luggage racks, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

luccasvr
Year: 2016
Color: Matte Gray

PCX125 Windscreen and handlebar muffs together?

Post by luccasvr »

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum (as a participant, being a reader for a while now) and I have a question I couldn't find in the other topics.

I just bought online a GIVI tall windscreen and a Tucano Urbano handlebar muff. And after 30 minutes I realized I don't know if they would fit together. Does anyone here has both installed? Or someone with the windscreen have an ideia if it works?

Thank you!
Tipover
Year: 2011
Color: Candy red

Re: PCX125 Windscreen and handlebar muffs together?

Post by Tipover »

I have the Honda oem tall windscreen and the Oxford rainseal mitts. The Oxford mitts seem larger than the tucano mitts. I have no clearance issues with my setup.

I do have a Givi tall screen as well. I haven't installed it yet, but, I don't think there will be a problem with my Oxford mitts.
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Re: PCX125 Windscreen and handlebar muffs together?

Post by Mel46 »

When I installed the tall Givi windscreen on both of our bikes I found that they helped redirect a lot of the wind around the handlebar area, which helped a lot. I also bought hand guards but couldn't find an easy way to install them, since it required taking off the handlebar weights, and those d#%n things won't come off! So, if your handlebar muffs require that you take those weights off, good luck, and let us know how they work out.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers