1st Service Done and Satnav Phone

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

RedBaron

1st Service Done and Satnav Phone

Post by RedBaron »

So this weekend I had my first service done at 603 miles. Total cost £113.

Now I have also installed an phone holder for satnav purposes but my god does the iPhone 6 battery die quick when using google maps.

What's the best way to connect it to the 12v socket? Will an apple 12v to lightning connector fit or would a 12v to USB adaptor be better? I believe I'd also need to make a slight cut into the plastic to run the cable out and keep the door closed.
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Re: 1st Service Done and Satnav Phone

Post by you you »

RedBaron wrote:So this weekend I had my first service done at 603 miles. Total cost £113.

Now I have also installed an phone holder for satnav purposes but my god does the iPhone 6 battery die quick when using google maps.

What's the best way to connect it to the 12v socket? Will an apple 12v to lightning connector fit or would a 12v to USB adaptor be better? I believe I'd also need to make a slight cut into the plastic to run the cable out and keep the door closed.

USB connector to lightning to phone and yes a small notch in the plastics
PCX150Rider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2017
Color: White

Re: 1st Service Done and Satnav Phone

Post by PCX150Rider »

So this weekend I had my first service done at 603 miles. Total cost £113.
Sounds like you're not letting it collect any dust. . .

I figure it cost you about $140 dollars U.S. for your first service and that sounds not too bad. So they did the once over and oil change? I know the first scheduled valve inspection is 4,000 miles now so that's a relief. Maybe they listened to them though.

Continued good luck with your new scoot and that accessory power hook up. 8)