To ride or not to ride?

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

Should we ride or drive for this trip

Poll ended at Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:44 am

Ride
50%
Drive
50%

Total votes: 4

Smaug
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013 PCX150
Color: Red

Re: To ride or not to ride?

Post by Smaug »

dgnyberg wrote:Once I got the extra seat pad, I was able to spend the day out riding. The Three Twisted Sisters route in Texas. Put nearly 500 miles on the scoot in a day, including getting there and getting home. Back-roads mostly, a few miles on the interstate. Started about 6am and got home about 8pm. Long rides are the most fun, just not in the pouring rain!! LOL!!!
500 miles in a day on a PCX is pretty hard core. We did 600 in the Accord last week, and it was too much by 100 miles... and that was a CAR!
-Jeremy
dgnyberg
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2013
Color: Black

Re: To ride or not to ride?

Post by dgnyberg »

Smaug wrote:
dgnyberg wrote:Once I got the extra seat pad, I was able to spend the day out riding. The Three Twisted Sisters route in Texas. Put nearly 500 miles on the scoot in a day, including getting there and getting home. Back-roads mostly, a few miles on the interstate. Started about 6am and got home about 8pm. Long rides are the most fun, just not in the pouring rain!! LOL!!!
500 miles in a day on a PCX is pretty hard core. We did 600 in the Accord last week, and it was too much by 100 miles... and that was a CAR!
Yeah, I was a bit tired and a little sore, but, what a ride!! Slept real good that night. I'm planning a 3-day trip next week. I have no clue where I'm going, but I hope the weather holds!!