Quick caravan clips from 10th December 2012

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

Black Bandit
Regular User
Regular User

Quick caravan clips from 10th December 2012

Post by Black Bandit »

Had a nice big trip up to the coast. Took a few quick clip of all the riders. Parden the lingo, we a speakin' in THAI! :lol: Enjoy!

Black Bandit
Regular User
Regular User

Re: Quick caravan clips from 10th December 2012

Post by Black Bandit »

And you can all see all the other clips from our events with the PCX SOUTHERN CLUB@THAILAND group in my youtube channel. Just follow the links from the above vids and see them all! Cheers guys :-)
PCX-rider
Regular User
Regular User

Post by PCX-rider »

I enjoyed looking at these clips. Good work man! Cheers!
maddiedog
Benevolent Overlord
Benevolent Overlord
Year: 2011
Color: White

Post by maddiedog »

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. I liked the convoy of PCXes in the first video.

I wish we had more PCXes around here -- I've only ever ridden with one other PCX before. :lol:
Currently ride: 2011 Honda PCX 125 - Upgraded windshield and seat, keeping this one mostly stock
Previously rides: 2005 V-Strom DL650, 1974 Vespa Ciao, 2011 Honda PCX 170 (tons of mods - takegawa 170cc big bore kit, gears, etc), 1996 Honda Nighthawk 250, 1987 Honda Spree, 2000 KTM 125SX, 2003 Honda Silverwing, 2007 Genuine Buddy 125, 1998 Honda PC800, 2008 Buddy 125 (white), 2008 Buddy 125 (red), 2001 Honda Reflex, 1987 Honda Elite, 1988 Honda Spree, 2007 Yamaha Vino, 2007 Honda Metro, 2x 125cc pure-chinesium dirt bikes
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Watched a lot of clips and enjoyed them! Wish I was there! Bet the obstacle course was a blast. The shooting range wasn't so easy :lol: though. When you guys/gals run up to the table do you get instruction there on which object to shoot? No one seemed to get the bigger object to shoot at (a can?), they all seemed to get the first smaller one in the line up. (Could I please skip that part and go around again instead? :lol:) I'd probably miss every damn target! :oops: Who cares! It's about the fun and staying upright! Cheers to you All! ;) FUN!
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
Taz
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Taz »

I love Thailand and these clips. Spent a week in Phuket with the wife, soon after we were married and she was pregnant, riding around on a scooter for the week of course. Got to all the local beaches away from the rest of the tourists! Can recommend a Thai vacation to anyone and its scooter heaven and the people are so friendly. :)
Black Bandit
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Black Bandit »

Taz wrote:I love Thailand and these clips. Spent a week in Phuket with the wife, soon after we were married and she was pregnant, riding around on a scooter for the week of course. Got to all the local beaches away from the rest of the tourists! Can recommend a Thai vacation to anyone and its scooter heaven and the people are so friendly. :)
Phukets bike riding scene is great. Especially going up those steep mountain side roads. I will be going to Lanta Island in a weeks time. That should be another great scooter trip! Pics to come soon fellerz. :D
Trawlerman

Post by Trawlerman »

Great vids man. I wish scooter clubs were more like this in the UK.

I just left my local club because they are too bigoted and blinkered to accept that there is interest in anything but Lambretta and Vespa. I am an outcast :lol: although I do still have a Vespa ;)
Black Bandit
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Black Bandit »

Trawlerman forget about them fools. How about starting a club up yourself? Sure there are lots of PCXers there?
Black Bandit
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Black Bandit »

Trawlerman this is for you mate ;-)

Part 1 of 2

Part 2 of 2

There is a song in there that was written and sung by our Club President. Unfortunately its only in Thai language but there is an English version lying around somewhere! Enjoy!
Black Bandit
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Black Bandit »

Can yall try an guess which one am I in the "redneck" part of the video? HINT: I am on a PCX hehehehehehehehehehehe