Anyone Speak Dutch?

The other 2-wheeled contraptions you ride.

Moderator: Modsquad

Old Grinner
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Anyone Speak Dutch?

Post by Old Grinner »

This Super Cub review looks great. . .even if you don't know what the hell is being discussed. :?

That said, does he give it a thumbs up or thumbs down? :geek:

I'm guessing a thumbs up with a grin. . .. :D

I'm thinking it's possibly Amsterdam but I just don't know. . .didn't see any Heineken signs either. 8)

rvkssl
Year: 2014
Color: Pearl white

Re: Anyone Speak Dutch?

Post by rvkssl »

Overall a very positive review and thumbs up! the only thing he mentioned as a area of concern is the fact you can't put a european sized foot anywhere, there's not enough space around the shifters.
In summary this is the perfect urban bike.

Cheers, Ronald.
Old Grinner
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Re: Anyone Speak Dutch?

Post by Old Grinner »

Overall a very positive review and thumbs up! the only thing he mentioned as a area of concern is the fact you can't put a european sized foot anywhere, there's not enough space around the shifters.
In summary this is the perfect urban bike.
Ah ha. . .I figured it was a good review.

I've heard comments about the shifter situation from other reviewers as well. It's too bad they just didn't make it toe up or toe down.

Another nice bike with a small sized shift lever that causes clearance problems for people with larger sized feet is the Suzuki TU250X. It's a traditional shifter but the space between the peg and lever is minimal. I sat on a 2018 at the Suzuki dealer last Summer and although I really liked it's "Vintage" look and simplicity the shifter was a deal breaker. Plus I was more interested in getting a scooter at the time anyways. 8)