HONDA Forza NS300 / The best cruising bike ever..

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

jamestravelsthailand

HONDA Forza NS300 / The best cruising bike ever..

Post by jamestravelsthailand »

Riding the Forza NS 300 around Thailand.

This is an awesome touring bike, comfortable with enough power, you can cruise on 100kph all day and have enough in reserve to overtake trucks etc. Having ridden a Honda PCX over 5000kms around Thailand there is no comparison. The Forza may be double the price but it is double the bike (for touring). With high beam on, it has a huge presence on the road. While I love Black bikes (my PCX was Matt Black) I chose White because I can see how much more visible it was on the road.

I drove over 500kms a day on a couple of occasions and found it no problem. On Thai roads this is something special. I love this bike.

http://www.jamesadamtravelsthailand.com/327620623
supermattyp

Re: HONDA Forza NS300 / The best cruising bike ever..

Post by supermattyp »

i'm agreeing with you. I've owned other scooters in the past but the forza 300 is pretty close to perfect. Plenty of power, decent fuel economy and lots of storage. I'm not happy with the shape of the storage under the seat but I can make it work. My last Honda Reflex NSS250 I feel was roomier under the seat and had a better foot resting position.

I also do a lot of cruising at 100kph+ and find it to have plenty of grunt for cruising or overtaking. Instant throttle response is much better than the older carbbed versions. So far I've put about 1500miles on my bike and haven't complained about anything other than the seat!