New Forza Owner in Canada

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

Benggolf
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

New Forza Owner in Canada

Post by Benggolf »

Hi Everyone. Recently sold my 2007 Reflex 250...turned around and bought a grey 2014 Forza 300!
I look forward to meeting other owners and hope to go on meet & ride events with other Forza owners this summer.

So far, I love the looks and added power of the Forza and plan on accessorizing the scooter.

Benggolf
Richmond, BC, Canada
Hoyt
Regular User
Regular User

Re: New Forza Owner in Canada

Post by Hoyt »

Welcome !

Maybe thats too late, coz you dont have it any more.
But do you any idea if the rear shocks are the same dimensions between the two ?
I will ask my shop also.
forzanator
Year: 2014 forza
Color: Red

Post by forzanator »

I'm in Burnaby. Welcome to the forum!
Benggolf
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Benggolf »

Hoyt wrote:Welcome !

Maybe thats too late, coz you dont have it any more.
But do you any idea if the rear shocks are the same dimensions between the two ?
I will ask my shop also.
I do have access to the Reflex as I sold it to a friend in Vancouver. Do you want a measurement between the top and lower mounting bolts? What are you plans by the way (just curious)? ;)
Benggolf
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Benggolf »

forzanator wrote:I'm in Burnaby. Welcome to the forum!
Thanks Forzanator! Do you know if there is a local Forza or even a scooter club in Greater Vancouver?
It would be nice to have an ocassional meet, greet and ride; starting to have great weather now. :D

Benggolf
Richmond, BC
Hoyt
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Hoyt »

Benggolf wrote: Do you want a measurement between the top and lower mounting bolts?
Yes, on central stand maybe to be more accurate.

Its seems that shocks on SH300 and Forza 250 are the same, so as there is not lot of choice for forza 300, i was looking for others ways.
But reflex 250 is different than the forza 250 and im not sure they imported the reflex in France.
Benggolf
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Benggolf »

Hoyt wrote:
Benggolf wrote: Do you want a measurement between the top and lower mounting bolts?

Its seems that shocks on SH300 and Forza 250 are the same, so as there is not lot of choice for forza 300, i was looking for others ways.
But reflex 250 is different than the forza 250 and im not sure they imported the reflex in France.
OK, I will ask my friend who bought the bike to make the measurement.
Will get back to you the moment I hear back from him.
Benggolf
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Benggolf »

Hoyt wrote:

Hoyt, my friend got back to me tonight. He said the measurment came to 15-1/2" center to center from the lower to upper mounting bolts (rear shock absorber....of the Reflex 250). Hope this helps.