? for PCX150 owners

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Re: ? for PCX150 owners

Post by gn2 »

Blue footed boobies, my wife was commisioned to do a painting of them.
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

gn2 wrote:Blue footed boobies, my wife was commisioned to do a painting of them.
You can't help smiling at them
OldGuy

Post by OldGuy »

I have a stock 2015 pcx that is geared a little lower than the 2013s are. I have no trouble getting to or sraying at 60 mph, but the bike hits the limiter at about 63 to 64 mph unless you're drafting a car or truck. I too like to cruse at about 60 and don't have any trouble so doing unless there is a strong headwind or steep grade to climb. I've got a little over 1800 miles on the bike so far and like it a lot. If I get into lots more highway travel, I might get an NCY variator and drive face setup that should keep the bike from limiting untill it reaches 74 mph or there abouts. My PCX 150 is very stable at 60-64 mph. I just use a modular helmet and good windbreaker jacket when traveling on the highway and am not bothered much by the wind. Happy to see a few options for 2015 compatible windscreens are now availible however.
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Post by Mel46 »

I just got around to reading this thread and it is wrong in sooo many ways! I think it got hijacked somewhere....maybe around the boobies.....or maybe the colonies. Maybe we can put them together and get booby colonies?? But in any case, did the initial questions get answered? What was the question, again? I kind of got lost in the conversation in the middle ofd the stuck keys on someone's keyboard that happened to spell out colonies over and over. He really needs to get his keyboard fixed.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers