variators so whats the best?

Drivetrain upgrades, engine upgrades, or any other mods to gain speed or acceleration.

Moderator: Modsquad

Pcxdemon
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Re: variators so whats the best?

Post by Pcxdemon »

Reaper wrote:Some say the Daytona vario kit is the best, but it comes only for PCX125, my bike is pcx150 2013, and I still can't decide what to choose.. Yuminashi speed v.2013, Daytona the cheaper one, Takegawa, or Malossi... It must work with the stock engine and with the big bored engine in the future..
Well...between Daytona and Takegawa i have to say Daytona wins. If you have a look on my youtube channel you can see video comparisons between the two in 0-100kmh (62mph) performance and Daytona wins almost by 2 seconds (2seconds is a lot!!). That was recorded when the scooter was still 125cc form. Going bigger bore all variators will be faster and perform well but there are only one or two really good varios worth while upgrading to,one of them is def Daytona in my opinion.
Im in regular contact with a guy that has 175cc kit with the lot and uses Malossi vario,makes lots of videos of his scooter on youtube but refuses to do 0-100 so far (except a video fake edit where he shows 7.8sec but has admitted to me that it was fake) as he knows he cant beat 'my' previous times with Takegawa 170cc of 10.5sec let alone new times of 8.7sec with Yuminashi set up. He is very competitive and if he is faster or could match me im 100% certain he would do it,so it tells me his Malossi vario isnt that quick....