What did I do to my PCX150!

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

Cascanciu
Regular User
Regular User

Re: What did I do to my PCX150!

Post by Cascanciu »

You guys have an interesting England vs. Scotland match here :lol: . Sorry but I won't be taking any side. I have friends in each place and to be honest, the closer one of my British friends is WELSH :lol: . Had a bit of a hard time to understand him at the beginning but after a while it was OK. I have to say that this country is good for whoever speaks loud. It's one of those "features" of my own people that pisses me off every once in a while, actually.
Taz wrote:When we put the car on the train from Paris to Madrid for a family holiday, the car was missing when we got to Madrid. took 2 days for it to be found somewhere on the rail system, so we had an enforced few days extra in Madrid. Just saw a program about Brits emigrating to Spain who dont bother to learn Spanish. Just speak English slowly and loudly! Tossers!
Well, I don't know how the rail system works when it comes to transporting vehicles, but as for the rest, it works pretty well. They're punctual, safe, and comfortable. Who knows what exactly happened. I hope that you got a proper explanation at least, or some kind of compensation.

As for the other thing, correct. There are entire communities of, not just British, but Europeans in general that retire in the south of Spain, or in the islands. Some do learn Spanish, a lot of them just don't bother. They live in their neighbourhoods with people of their same nationality and feel that they don't need to learn the local language, which is true to some extent, but just that, to some extent.
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

You've opened the flood doors mentioning the Welsh :lol:
Cascanciu
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Cascanciu »

qed wrote:You've opened the flood doors mentioning the Welsh :lol:
Sheep? :lol: .
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

I'm trying to cut down thanks :D
Cascanciu
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Cascanciu »

LOL :lol: . I have to say that I didn't expect that one.