10g rollers in the US

Drivetrain upgrades, engine upgrades, or any other mods to gain speed or acceleration.

Moderator: Modsquad

mikelx5
Regular User
Regular User

10g rollers in the US

Post by mikelx5 »

im running the yuminashi vario after running my kn(great accel decent top speed, 72). accel has dropped considerably because the rpms just dont come up enough, meaning my weights are too heavyat 12g sliders(13g equivalent) . im finding all sorts of 12g rollers easily, any 10g i find is around 35 or more or i can just get a couple cheap sets and grind em out, but dont really want to.
DISOBEDIENCE CREW
Pcxdemon
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Re: 10g rollers in the US

Post by Pcxdemon »

mikelx5 wrote:im running the yuminashi vario after running my kn(great accel decent top speed, 72). accel has dropped considerably because the rpms just dont come up enough, meaning my weights are too heavyat 12g sliders(13g equivalent) . im finding all sorts of 12g rollers easily, any 10g i find is around 35 or more or i can just get a couple cheap sets and grind em out, but dont really want to.
If you got a spare 12g set then just file the inside out to 10g. You need a round file and try to rotate the roller evenly so you dont egg shape the inside of the weights. Ive done rollers that way heaps of times and works quite well...