My bikes!

Pictures of your scooter, ride reports, and day trips.

Moderator: Modsquad

pcxjojo

My bikes!

Post by pcxjojo »

Here's what I'm riding: a Can Am Spyder RT and a 2013 PCX 150.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (209.44 KiB) Viewed 2263 times
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Re: My bikes!

Post by gn2 »

There's some things you should really keep quiet about...
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
Scootin'

Post by Scootin' »

Love the Spyder RT too....It's on my short list of bikes to own.
strkngfang
Regular User
Regular User

Post by strkngfang »

Nice!!!
Dan
2015 Honda Forza- red
pcxjojo

Post by pcxjojo »

@scootin': Consider the new Spyder ST-Limited! I love my Can Am and won't trade it unless they do something to up the gas mileage, but those ST's are really badass looking. Really pleased with the PCX tho thus far.
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

And a very Koi Spyder it is! Lovely artwork on a "white" Can Am! How did you come up with that idea? If I were to add a personal touch like that to my bike, I'd have to house it in a glass dome smack in the middle of my living room so I could admire it. You have two very different, very nice bikes!
Enjoy them both and keep smiling! :P
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
Vagabondman
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Vagabondman »

Holy shit! That Spyder is sick! And it looks absolutely HUGE next to the PCX. Lol. Wow. I've never really seen one in person. Definitely something out of a scifi movie.
pcxjojo

Post by pcxjojo »

Oh thanks! I like Koi fish from living overseas and seeing so many of them. I told my friend Izzy to figure something out for me and that's what he painted. Thinking about a manga theme for the PCX. Yep the Koi Toy is the size of a smart car almost. I have fun on both of them.
Vagabondman
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Vagabondman »

The koi are a nice design touch. When I lived in Taipei, there was this park in the center of the city with this huge koi pond. It was my favorite place to sit and relax watching them swim.

The manga themed PCX idea sounds great too. Gotta be red like the bike in Akira :-)
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (73.83 KiB) Viewed 2079 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (110.2 KiB) Viewed 2079 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (57.33 KiB) Viewed 2079 times
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

pcxjojo wrote:Here's what I'm riding: a Can Am Spyder RT and a 2013 PCX 150.

Is the Can Am an auto? Saw one for the first time in france last week. Pretty tidy looking things, look big and cumbersome in pictures but they are really compact in real life
pcxjojo

Post by pcxjojo »

You You Spyders are considered motorcycles in North America since they have less than 4 wheels. You have to get certified on the motorcycle first in order to drive one. It's a lot of fun to drive but I do need my own parking place in the lot! I've got a friend who is waiting on that Eliot Car coming out a year from now. Like a Can Am with a car body around you. But they will be considered motorcycles too. Yeah I still think the Can Am looks very Sci-Fi. When I first got it one of my colleagues called me Batgirl for a few weeks at work.

Vagabond thanks for the pic posting. Yeah that would be great! But I will probably do the Spyder ST I'm planning on getting in a few years in a manga theme. I was thinking either Gurren Lagann or One Piece since my girls have both cosplayed from those series. Bikes are fun to personalize!